ADVERTISEMENT

Bill Maher dropping truth bombs again

There is a division amongst the left with the gay/lesbians vs white liberals who support 12 year olds cutting off their pee pee

Reactions: BamaFan1137
There is a division amongst the left with the gay/lesbians vs white liberals who support 12 year olds cutting off their pee pee
Tell me when you think sex change surgery started? Cross dressing? Gay activism in general?

what do you think can we do about it?

I have friends and relatives all over the country who are elementary school teachers. They know nothing about the new Cult boogeyman of CRT and grooming. They want to know Is there a manual they are supposed to be following?

When can we expect another Mexican Central American border caravan army to form up and head north - then vanish? Even better if filled with illegal voters, rapists and pedophile gay transsexual “ groomers “ that’s the QCult Fox dream team right?

I have friends and relatives all over the country who are elementary school teachers. They know nothing about the new Cult boogeyman of CRT and grooming. They want to know Is there a manual they are supposed to be following?

When can we expect another Mexican Central American border caravan army to form up and head north - then vanish? Even better if filled with illegal voters, rapists and pedophile gay transsexual “ groomers “ that’s the QCult Fox dream team right?

So in your dumbass world, everything is fine at the Mexican border

…and along with record numbers of illegal aliens flooding across, record number of people on terrorist watchlists…no problem

So in your dumbass world, everything is fine at the Mexican border

…and along with record numbers of illegal aliens flooding across, record number of people on terrorist watchlists…no problem
No. I didn’t say that. The Mexican border has been a problem since it was established..and will always be a problem. But walls aren’t going to solve it. 90% of illegals come through border crossings - like the truck full of dead Mexicans. That’s been going on for 50 years. Who needs to walk through the desert?

Its not affecting my life at all. In fact with Biden record employment levels we need more migrants to fill the labor shortage. It’s only a political propaganda tool to scare voters into following Cult replacement theory. It’s all they got.

The use of drones and sophisticated tunnel systems , bar cutting and rope and ladder Crossings ( 15 sec LOL ) it will go on -no matter what.

No. I didn’t say that. The Mexican border has been a problem since it was established..and will always be a problem. But walls aren’t going to solve it. 90% of illegals come through border crossings - like the truck full of dead Mexicans. That’s been going on for 50 years. Who needs to walk through the desert?

Its not affecting my life at all. In fact with Biden record employment levels we need more migrants to fill the labor shortage. It’s only a political propaganda tool to scare voters into following Cult replacement theory. It’s all they got.

The use of drones and sophisticated tunnel systems , bar cutting and rope and ladder Crossings ( 15 sec LOL ) it will go on -no matter what.
Biden record employment levels. Tell us again how you don’t really support him.

Who needs to walk through the desert?

Shitloads of people do. You know that as well as I do.

And walls don't stop people. They create a barrier that slows them down. We can't line border patrol up, shoulder to shoulder, along the border. A fence slows illegals down, cameras and sensors alert Border Patrol of the attempt, and gives them time to stop and apprehend the intruders.

You know all of this. Anything that you say that obfuscates the above is is purely dishonest...because of your hatred of one man.

Just stop already.

Its not affecting my life at all.

Yes it is. It's costing you money. If you truly want it fixed, expedite the legal process of allowing the appropriate migrants/immigrants in. They pay taxes which lessens the burden on all taxpayers.

The use of drones and sophisticated tunnel systems , bar cutting and rope and ladder Crossings ( 15 sec LOL ) it will go on -no matter what

It takes more than 15 seconds. That number is a lie.

Tunnels will still be a problem. More solutions will be needed for that and for border gate crossings. But you don't refuse to solve one problem because there are other problems. That's how children react. We aren’t children.

Yes it is. It's costing you money. If you truly want it fixed, expedite the legal process of allowing the appropriate migrants/immigrants in. They pay taxes which lessens the burden on all taxpayers.

It takes more than 15 seconds. That number is a lie.

Tunnels will still be a problem. More solutions will be needed for that and for border gate crossings. But you don't refuse to solve one problem because there are other problems. That's how children react. We aren’t children.

Poor, stupid gator doesn’t understand the human cost, much less the actual cost of fentanyl and heroin flowing across the border

…and before his dumb ass replies it’s only at ports of entry, a tremendous amount walks through the desert and hops the rio grande

Poor, stupid gator doesn’t understand the human cost, much less the actual cost of fentanyl and heroin flowing across the border

…and before his dumb ass replies it’s only at ports of entry, a tremendous amount walks through the desert and hops the rio grande
I read somewhere recently and cannot remember where because I would like to reference it now, but, the report stated that 40-45 % of illegals came through ports of entry and the rest walked across the bordeer .

Reactions: BamaFan1137
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT