ADVERTISEMENT

Big Joe takes down pedophile Gaetz

David_Dennison

All District
Jul 13, 2020
Great representative on a Judiciary Committee overseeing a DOJ that is going to nail his ass to the cross. LOLOLOLOL . I’m guessing he will soon regret going to Cheyenne to campaign against Cheney. Probably took his 17 yo internet hooker with him on taxpayer $$.

Liz is going to lay waste to this miserable fvcker… and you people will attack Liz. Wait for it.

Burn baby burn

Last edited:
Great representative on a Judiciary Committee overseeing a DOJ that is going to nail his ass to the cross. LOLOLOLOL . I’m guessing he will soon regret going to Cheyenne to campaign against Cheney. Probably took his 17 yo internet hooker with him on taxpayer $$.

Liz is going to lay waste to this miserable fvcker… and you people will attack Liz. Wait for it.

Burn baby burn

what part of “if he is guilty he should pay” are you not familiar with? I think damn near everyone on this board has said as much.

what part of “if he is guilty he should pay” are you not familiar with? I think damn near everyone on this board has said as much.

It's absolutely astonishing how some people hear only what they want to hear. I think it must be related to the virus that causes liberalism.

No less than half a dozen people have replied to BG with, "if he's guilty then he should pay."

It's absolutely astonishing how some people hear only what they want to hear. I think it must be related to the virus that causes liberalism.

No less than half a dozen people have replied to BG with, "if he's guilty then he should pay."
We’ll mainly. I’m wondering where is the moral outrage here. Never see anyone else bring it up when major news breaks about the trump mafia enabling Freedom Caucus….

Same thing on evidence and indictments proving the attempted insurrection and subversion of our constitutional process although it is clearly defined - and violated. I have to give you the charging document.

there are a few really bright folks here… but it’s almost like you don’t know about these things which I attribute to cult programming in the Fox bubble. Why do you think they don’t cover any if

We’ll mainly. I’m wondering where is the moral outrage here. Never see anyone else bring it up when major news breaks about the trump mafia enabling Freedom Caucus….

Same thing on evidence and indictments proving the attempted insurrection and subversion of our constitutional process although it is clearly defined - and violated. I have to give you the charging document.

there are a few really bright folks here… but it’s almost like you don’t know about these things which I attribute to cult programming in the Fox bubble. Why do you think they don’t cover any if
The reverse can, and has been, said. Every time something is said about Biden or Harris, you offer nothing except "Trumpsky". It's every fvcking time. You white knight for Biden every....single....time his name is mentioned. You are aware that Biden is a barely functioning retard, right? That doesn't change Trump being a POS. Moral outrage? It's been expressed here plenty. One has to start a thread, as opposed to replying to it, in order for moral outrage to have been shown??? Dude, fvck off with that bullshit.

Mostly because (1) Trump is no longer President (2) if Gaetz or anyone else is found guilty - convict and lock their ass up (3) does not matter if I or anyone else has any moral outrage - it will not change anything in Washington, Montgomery etc.. unless we vote these fvckers out of office, and lastly your constant bathering about Trump, his kids, his wife. rudy's dumb ass, my-fvcking-pillow idiot, the kraken, the ass-kissing politicians, the progressive cvnts, HUNTER (which you ignore) has made myself not give a single flying fvck anymore. You constantly go on and on about all that shit but you stated you didn't even vote. So it is hypocritical on your part to constantly whine and bitch at the board about all that shit when you did nothing to try and change it. Even a vote for shit pants would have been better than doing nothing.

The reverse can, and has been, said. Every time something is said about Biden or Harris, you offer nothing except "Trumpsky". It's every fvcking time. You white knight for Biden every....single....time his name is mentioned. You are aware that Biden is a barely functioning retard, right? That doesn't change Trump being a POS. Moral outrage? It's been expressed here plenty. One has to start a thread, as opposed to replying to it, in order for moral outrage to have been shown??? Dude, fvck off with that bullshit.
There was a time when we could count on Gator to deliver solid trolls. Trump has robbed gator of that talent, at least with all things political.

I hadn't seen the update on Gaetz. It's tough to comment before I know.

I don't watch Fox either. Maybe if I did, I would have known earlier???

Same thing on evidence and indictments proving the attempted insurrection

I still haven't seen proof of this ftr.

None of this explains how and why you make shit up with regards to us saying anything other than "if he did it, he should pay."

Reactions: dhetiger

Normal people can state their outrage once and people understand them. Constant harping on a subject doesn't change their minds.

Your repetitive posts only show your inability to understand this. Most of us don't even read your posts. We don't have to read them to respond because they are repetitive.

Burn baby burn

Not mutually exclusive, dipshit. You just wrap your picked brain around that concept.

Reactions: dhetiger
Normal people can state their outrage once and people understand them. Constant harping on a subject doesn't change their minds.

Your repetitive posts only show your inability to understand this. Most of us don't even read your posts. We don't have to read them to respond because they are repetitive.
LOLOLOLOL that’s rich!!! Even for you… every post is about your President Biden .

Next three years are going to be tough on you.

(3) does not matter if I or anyone else has any moral outrage - it will not change anything in Washington, Montgomery etc.. unless we vote these fvckers out of office..
And there’s the rub of it all. I’ve lived long enough as to have been young and naïve, get my hopes up each time a politician comes along with a nice slogan or promising ideas only to be let down once they’re surrounded by fellow swamp dwellers….sadly, it’s not just the politicians who betray our trust (heck we kind of expect that) it’s the nameless, faceless bureaucrats who like the wizard of Oz are pushing the buttons and pulling the cords with no concern about how they intrude or invade our lives. And worse yet, the incestuous relationship of politicians, family members and the great leviathan government…absolutely disgraceful, they’re getting wealthy whilst many are cowering for their next paltry stimulus check.

I saved this.

“Normal people can state their outrage ONCE and people understand them. Constant harping on a subject doesn't change their minds.”

I can use it frequently here since everyone in the Cult agrees. Yet they initiate posts about 2-3 politicians 95% of the time.

I can use it frequently here since everyone in the Cult agrees. Yet they initiate posts about 2-3 politicians 95% of the time.
I guess that’s better than……. one.
donald-trump-addresses-media.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT