ADVERTISEMENT

Bidenflation ripping savings / retirement accounts like Sherman going through Atlanta... thanks gator!

derek_tiger

Freshman
Dec 20, 2009
More than half of Americans (54%) say they have cut back on retirement contributions or stopped saving entirely, according to a survey of 1,004 people from insurance company Allianz Life. The grim reality is a direct result of the highest levels of inflation in four F'ing decades.... or 14,610 days... or 350,632.8 hours.... or 21,037,968 minutes...

Millennials (65%) were most likely to say they stopped saving or reduced their contributions for retirement due to inflation, compared to 40% of baby boomers and 59% of Gen Xers. (Curiously, some other research indicates that Gen X in particular is prioritizing saving for retirement above expenses like vacations.)

The Allianz Life survey also found that a whopping 80% of respondents are worried about rising inflation and its impact on their purchasing power in the next six months, and 75% are concerned it could hurt their retirement plans.

But HEY...!! Wall St had one good month since 1976, so all is good.... moron.

Bidenflation killing savings accounts

More than half of Americans (54%) say they have cut back on retirement contributions or stopped saving entirely, according to a survey of 1,004 people from insurance company Allianz Life. The grim reality is a direct result of the highest levels of inflation in four F'ing decades.... or 14,610 days... or 350,632.8 hours.... or 21,037,968 minutes...

Millennials (65%) were most likely to say they stopped saving or reduced their contributions for retirement due to inflation, compared to 40% of baby boomers and 59% of Gen Xers. (Curiously, some other research indicates that Gen X in particular is prioritizing saving for retirement above expenses like vacations.)

The Allianz Life survey also found that a whopping 80% of respondents are worried about rising inflation and its impact on their purchasing power in the next six months, and 75% are concerned it could hurt their retirement plans.

It’s a function of global supply chain ? Or just in US?

Your credibility rests on your response. I won’t even provide a link. Pick your own Google search “global inflation “. Get back with me on your explanation of how Biden affects those other countries. You have over 100 to choose from .

1,2,3 go…

PS… hope your doing well… going back over some old emails it looks like our first meeting of the X-men executive council was 14 yrs ago this week. You, Dhe, Ralph and the Ginger had just been perms banded from BOL ( probably by Duds) …. I made my first appearance wearing WV gear after after the asskicking loss and I was particularly annoying ;) even more than now.

It’s a function of global supply chain ? Or just in US?

Your credibility rests on your response. I won’t even provide a link. Pick your own Google search “global inflation “. Get back with me on your explanation of how Biden affects those other countries. You have over 100 to choose from .

1,2,3 go…

PS… hope your doing well… going back over some old emails it looks like our first meeting of the X-men executive council was 14 yrs ago this week. You, Dhe, Ralph and the Ginger had just been perms banded from BOL ( probably by Duds) …. I made my first appearance wearing WV gear after after the asskicking loss and I was particularly annoying ;) even more than now.
Was that at The Original Oyster House on the Causeway?

FYI

It’s -

“thanks Gator

Dumbass”

Does the largest economy in the world influence other economies?
It depends on the products / commodities being traded. Does it not?
Does Asia or Europe depend on US for chips, appliances, strategic minerals, rubber, textiles, grain? Shit like that?

We have become a net consumer over the last 50 yrs. … that will not change for 10 years at least until we rebuild industrial infrastructure as Smokin Joe is doing .

Only cult morons believe otherwise .and what’s even funnier is that the cult lemmings believe that a bankruptcy laden. CONVICTED corrupt business failure can improve that situation - when all his businesses are failing.

“Hey Don!! You were great on the apprentice…. Why not be POTUS?”

It depends on the products / commodities being traded. Does it not?
Does Asia or Europe depend on US for chips, appliances, strategic minerals, rubber, textiles, grain? Shit like that?

We have become a net consumer over the last 50 yrs. … that will not change for 10 years at least until we rebuild industrial infrastructure as Smokin Joe is doing .

Only cult morons believe otherwise .and what’s even funnier is that the cult lemmings believe that a bankruptcy laden. CONVICTED corrupt business failure can improve that situation - when all his businesses are failing.

“Hey Don!! You were great on the apprentice…. Why not be POTUS?”

It doesn't depend and it doesn't matter that we became a consumer society a long time ago.

We have the largest economy on planet earth...by a lot. Whether we make shit or buy shit, our economy GREATLY affects the global econonmy. Stop being intellectually dishonest.

Reactions: dhetiger
It doesn't depend and it doesn't matter that we became a consumer society a long time ago.

We have the largest economy on planet earth...by a lot. Whether we make shit or buy shit, our economy GREATLY affects the global econonmy. Stop being intellectually dishonest.
You are talking to a biden worshipper you know . Just as well be talking a light pole .

Alrighty!! I believe in you!!
So give me an example of how Trumpsky ( you will vote for him) would lower the cost of TVs, rubber, coffee, copper and stainless steel .

So give me an example of how Trumpsky ( you will vote for him) would lower the cost of TVs, rubber, coffee, copper and stainless steel .

I would imagine that the first step would be to un-fvck the world's largest economy.

How can he do that? It'll be a herculean task but deregulation helped a lot 5 years ago so I'd start there. I also trust him to get us a better deal with OPEC+ than what this administration has managed.

Every obstacle that this admin has placed before the energy sector and supply chains in general must be removed at all costs. Stop being a thorn in their side and start being a partner.

Lastly, let smart people do smart shit.

Reactions: dhetiger
I would imagine that the first step would be to un-fvck the world's largest economy.

How can he do that? It'll be a herculean task but deregulation helped a lot 5 years ago so I'd start there. I also trust him to get us a better deal with OPEC+ than what this administration has managed.

Every obstacle that this admin has placed before the energy sector and supply chains in general must be removed at all costs. Stop being a thorn in their side and start being a partner.

You knew he was coming soon enough……!

200w_s.gif

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Your boy, Joe, has been in DC for almost 50 years. Why did he suddenly decide on this "America First Manufacture Here" idea? When Trump did it/said it, it was labeled fascism. What changed?

Drill baby drill would help a lot. Although we also need to work on restoring our refinery capacity.

Another post gator will either ignore or deflect from.
Yup. Like the stock market post rebuttals, the gas price rebuttals (as if that was even fvcking necessary), and anything to do with inflation that didn't have to deal with "what about the rest of the world".

Gator, for the fvcking record, the US is one of the few countries on Earth that can produce ALMOST everything it needs to survive. I care about Americans first. That's not to say that I don't care about the rest of the world, but America first for me. The billions we have given to our "ally" Pakistan could've gone to improving schooling in our urban areas. We could be self sufficient in terms of fossil fuel, so the Saudis can pound sand, literally. How about teaching our government dependent shitheads who regularly vote "D" how to work. Money well spent. Fvck globalism if it's going to fvck the US.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT