ADVERTISEMENT

Biden out**

Obama pushed him out for Hillary and now pushes him out for the Cackler. I have to laugh. No respect.

Briben backs VP Trump.

Briben said he would not quit unless God told him too.

Last edited:
It’s really not good news. Dementia juvenile done some really stupid shit in the next 100 days

A new pick could unify the party

It’s also no coincidence that they waited until Trump was officially the Republican nomination either.

It’s really not good news. Dementia juvenile done some really stupid shit in the next 100 days

A new pick could unify the party
Kamala doesn’t need to rely on her dementia to do/say dumb shit… she just needs to be behind a microphone… though I suspect that they’ll at least initially try and shield her like they did Biden in 2020. Tulsi laid out the blueprint on her in the 2020 primary. Add in her complicity in covering Joe’s decline. Now that she’s the presumptive nominee, they have a week or so to see if she can gain traction in the polls. If not, open convention seems likely.

Dems Pull Off Successful Insurrection

Article Image

U.S. — The Democratic Party in the United States has pulled off a successful insurrection, completing a coup d'etat to remove the current President from power.

"The President has fallen!" cried Democratic party elites joyfully, having seized power. "Yay insurrection!"
According to sources, Democratic party elites have worked tirelessly to overthrow the candidate chosen by voters, using everything from donation boycotts to blackmail. "It took everything we have, but we have deposed the democratically elected candidate of our party," said former President Obama proudly. "Democracy has been saved."

At publishing time, MSNBC's Joe Scarborough had come on TV to explain how some insurrections are actually very good.

Reactions: alphatiger08
I don’t think Trump can win now

He had it made vs dementia Joe

He’s an old man whose arrogance will give us a Dem president, senate, and house.

They’ll be out to add 4 scotus seats. Game over after that

He’s an old man whose arrogance will give us a Dem president, senate, and house.

Biden staying in was absolutely what Trump needed most.

Yeah but all the idiots in the Republican primaries said Trump deserved another chance!

America be damned.

Trump has very little chance if they nominate something who seems somewhat sane like Polis (CO) or Shapiro (PA). If they go with Harris he has a good chance, and probably a decent chance against Newsome. Newsome was already destroyed in a debate by a superior Republican, but fortunately for him he wouldn’t have to face him again.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT