ADVERTISEMENT

Biden officially most successful at passing his agenda into law since LBJ:

200w.gif

This bill will increase inflation and in time will increase the cost of energy. Both of which will hurt the poor and lower middle class the most

Reactions: dhetiger
Trevor Lawrence was successful at passing the football to opposing players last season. Perhaps some things that get passed shouldn't have been thrown/proposed to begin with.

Reactions: ZosoDawg
Neither one belongs in the WH.. different reasons. At least under Biden the Easter Bunny and Cabinet can operate under the Constitution.
As did the previous. Funny how a dictator lost an election, huh? Sort of invalidates your whole production of crying and lying. And just because he had a temper tantrum over it doesn’t mean any laws were broken.

LOL at “extremely productive” mixed with anything Retardo J0E has done. The moron has gone back on vacation. He is absolutely worthless.
If you want a quick snapshot into the people/things that sassy is following on social media, just google “RSchooley” and you will literally laugh your ass all the way off your body.

I don’t click his fake links anymore for obvious reasons, but I took the 12 seconds to do a search this morning and I haven’t stopped laughing since. It’s where he gets all of his “news” before he prances over to this board with it.

Oh. Additionally during my search, I also found plenty more of sassy’s “interests” if you will… 😂😂😂

This bill will increase inflation and in time will increase the cost of energy. Both of which will hurt the poor and lower middle class the most
Even Bernie fvcking Sanders admitted that it wouldn't do anything to help with inflation. 87k new IRS agents? Lmao

This bill was "billed" as "inflation reduction". I know you are stupid, but I'd love to hear how you can justify this. Dazzle me...
Why would anyone vote AGAINST the CHIPS act and capping certain medication cost. Insulin for one.
infrastructure is $$ is now being touted even by GOP candidate to their constituents ( look what we did)
The laws enforcing gun registration were IDENTICAL to FL laws supported by Rick Scott and Desantis?
I have even heard objections to killing the Al Aaeda Lee in Kabul. Why was he in violation of Trumps surrender to Isis??

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
Why would anyone vote AGAINST the CHIPS act and capping certain medication cost. Insulin for one.
infrastructure is $$ is now being touted even by GOP candidate to their constituents ( look what we did)
The laws enforcing gun registration were IDENTICAL to FL laws supported by Rick Scott and Desantis?
I have even heard objections to killing the Al Aaeda Lee in Kabul. Why was he in violation of Trumps surrender to Isis??
Well, we know you certainly didn’t read the bill. And if you did, you’d already have the answers to your questions.

Your president and your party are deceitful piles of shit. Water is wet.

Reactions: dhetiger
Do you have any idea how the insulin cap was constructed? I’m betting no. But you be outraged at whatever your phone tells you to, sheep boy.

You are seriously the dumbest person I've ever met face to face. Seriously.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT