ADVERTISEMENT

Biden has lost touch

Lost touch? That implies he was ever in touch.
He sure looked in touch in 3 straight face to face debate ass-kicking. Trumpsky showed the country his IQ and teenage disposition.

Least worst.

Pray for indictments or he will lose again.

I’m hearing that the security breaches with Top SECRET SCIF classified documents are so stunning that both House and Senate are BEGGING for an open hearing to inform the American public of the historic magnitude of the breach. First they DEMANDED transparency and a Comityee hearing . Now the MAGAts are desperately hiding behind an illegal judges order to keep it down home. (It doesn’t stop the other evidence from being processed)

Supposedly some famous faces are on SIX (6) Months of MaraLago CCTV going into the secure beach house lockup. Damn that sounds like a Secret service informant.

Garland is going to run this straight up his obese orange ass as publicly as possible + plus provide to Congress for hearings.

First step will be to indict his two attorneys who absolutely fvcked on obstruction of justice. They are toast. Then they roll on Trumpsky. . Wait for it.

He sure looked in touch in 3 straight face to face debate ass-kicking. Trumpsky showed the country his IQ and teenage disposition.

Least worst.

Pray for indictments or he will lose again.

I’m hearing that the security breaches with Top SECRET SCIF classified documents are so stunning that both House and Senate are BEGGING for an open hearing to inform the American public of the historic magnitude of the breach. First they DEMANDED transparency and a Comityee hearing . Now the MAGAts are desperately hiding behind an illegal judges order to keep it down home. (It doesn’t stop the other evidence from being processed)

Supposedly some famous faces are on SIX (6) Months of MaraLago CCTV going into the secure beach house lockup. Damn that sounds like a Secret service informant.

Garland is going to run this straight up his obese orange ass as publicly as possible + plus provide to Congress for hearings.

First step will be to indict his two attorneys who absolutely fvcked on obstruction of justice. They are toast. Then they roll on Trumpsky. . Wait for it.
Advice: watch some current events other than Orangeman bad. Look at the ongoing shitshow in our country and economy. Is the Biden administration making it worse, or better?

Reactions: dhetiger
Advice: watch some current events other than Orangeman bad. Look at the ongoing shitshow in our country and economy. Is the Biden administration making it worse, or better?
No administration in any G20 country is back up to speed yet.

NAME ONE

Isn’t that correct? For the first time in our history jobs available exceed supply. Once supply chain and PRESIDENT BIDENS gigafactories go into full scale operation and infrastructure repair gets underway it will be as I said.

NAME ONE

Isn’t that correct? For the first time in our history jobs available exceed supply. Once supply chain and PRESIDENT BIDENS gigafactories go into full scale operation and infrastructure repair gets underway it will be as I said.
Nice dodge. Which president first suggested bringing manufacturing back to the US? Go on, say it.

NAME ONE

Meaning that you think this administration is doing an adequate job? Say it fvcker, I dare you. 😂

NAME ONE

So you are falling for the “shovel ready” infrastructure jobs bs again?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT