ADVERTISEMENT

Biden doing a horrible job

BamaFan1137

All District
Nov 5, 2001
As our lib friends pointed out, Trump sucked when the US was dead F'n last in covid infections under his leadership. They all had the vapors.

Prepare yourself libs...and blaming Trump will be difficult...but I'm sure not impossible (looking at you @David_Dennison )

• The U.S. tallied 500,332 new cases for the week ending July 25.
  • The U.S. was followed by Brazil, Indonesia, the United Kingdom and India.
  • The global number of new infections was up 8 percent, with more than 3.8 million new cases.

As our lib friends pointed out, Trump sucked when the US was dead F'n last in covid infections under his leadership. They all had the vapors.

Prepare yourself libs...and blaming Trump will be difficult...but I'm sure not impossible (looking at you @David_Dennison )

• The U.S. tallied 500,332 new cases for the week ending July 25.
  • The U.S. was followed by Brazil, Indonesia, the United Kingdom and India.
  • The global number of new infections was up 8 percent, with more than 3.8 million new cases.
I have a friend who is a nurse in a North Georgia hospital. Told me their Covid wing was almost full. The kicker is, she said 80% of the people in there had the vaccine and still ended up hospitalized

• Wow
Reactions: BamaFan1137
44982881-9751863-image-a-11_1625287689608.jpg
But Sleepy said we could have a backyard BBQ with frands for the 4th of July... what happened?
By gawd I had one. And puddin brain saved me .16!

I have a friend who is a nurse in a North Georgia hospital. Told me their Covid wing was almost full. The kicker is, she said 80% of the people in there had the vaccine and still ended up hospitalized
I’ve got a friend who is a pulmonologist on the covid ICU floor at UAB. He has not admitted or treated a patient yet who was vaccinated. Inventing new reality?? Around the world the number >3% breakthrough.. but your friend says 80%. CDC needs to know about the North Georgia variant.

I’ve got a friend who is a pulmonologist on the covid ICU floor at UAB. He has not admitted or treated a patient yet who was vaccinated. Inventing new reality?? Around the world the number >3% breakthrough.. but your friend says 80%. CDC needs to know about the North Georgia variant.
Hey dipshit. The numbers are real.

From Odubs Bezos thread:
“This echoes data seen from studies in other countries, including highly vaccinated Singapore, where 75 percent of new infections reportedly occur in people who are partially and fully vaccinated.”

Last edited:
Neighbor across the street growing up passed away today. she Went into hospital around Thanksgiving last year and was on ventilator until mid-late January. They moved her to inpatient rehab to try and get her mobilities back and somehow ended up back in hospital after a week or two. Family was much quieter about what was going on after, but I don’t know if she ever officially tested negative for COVID. She never did go home after first going in hospital last November. Hell of a fighter, but I think they were ultimately out of options.

• Sad
Reactions: BamaFan1137
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT