ADVERTISEMENT

Biden bans foreign influence on the US power grid!

National Pulse again huh??? LOL No links to QAnon Members who own it and propogate their theories? What does “suspend for 90 days” mean in your world?

It means China Joe is letting them back in when things die down

Promises made....Promises kept

President Joe Biden has rescinded an executive order of former President Donald Trump that was designed to prevent foreign countries meddling with the U.S. power grid. Trump's order specifically prohibited "any acquisition, importation, transfer, or installation" of bulk-power system (BPS) electrical equipment by "foreign adversaries."

President Joe Biden has rescinded an executive order of former President Donald Trump that was designed to prevent foreign countries meddling with the U.S. power grid. Trump's order specifically prohibited "any acquisition, importation, transfer, or installation" of bulk-power system (BPS) electrical equipment by "foreign adversaries."
So as I understand it- you want to ban all electrical controls coming from China , correct? LOLOLOL What else?

Second question I got for ye is how much is the US debt to China and what happens if they call it in? Who’s going to pick up the debt?
I’ll wait for you to Google the cause and effect.

Gator owes the landlord money

Gator offers to suck his dick for fear he has to pay the landlord
O-dub wants all the lights to go out when the US can’t source gas turbines and high voltage switchgear.
Please list all major high load electrical component and chip suppliers who don’t source directly and indirectly from China. ( open up and peek inside your PC before you reply. )

MAGA by gawd!

O-dub wants all the lights to go out when the US can’t source gas turbines and high voltage switchgear.
Please list all major high load electrical component and chip suppliers who don’t source directly and indirectly from China. ( open up and peek inside your PC before you reply. )

MAGA by gawd!

All controls stolen from American innovation...so what's your point?

Where is your loyalty?

All controls stolen from American innovation...so what's your point?

Where is your loyalty?
Ahhh so now you are realizing that we are fvcked in several business sectors if the US SUDDENLY cuts off Chinese suppliers... so it’s ok to continue buying from them now?? ... so Sleepy Joe keeping the lights on is not that bad of decision?. Hence the delay until there is a better analysis and solution.

Im LOLing at the innovation excuse. China has owned the chip and circuit board market since the transistor was invented.
There may be some blame for losses of IP.. but the bigger problem is the labor cost disparity (3X ). The US labor market simply can’t compete with Asian countries. It’s so far fetched that you won’t even see many attempts made to try to match them. Assembly yes.. base manufacturing - no chance.
It’s not magic. Best solution is to push production to other TPP countries like India , Vietnam , Malaysia... but WAIT Trumpsky killed that TPP treaty because he didn’t know WTF he was doing.AS I SAID.

one more time... I have tried to tell you folks that you have to FIRST build the capacity in the US and cultivate centers of low unskilled labor cost ( Mexican border area jobs reduce immigrants) before you limit trade ( tariffs) ... otherwise you’re just fvcked. It works in our favor in agriculture. It can in other sectors.

It’s a 3-5 yr process to build manufacturing capacity to compete in various industries ( electronics will be the hardest) . I feel pretty good about automotive, durable goods, steel and appliances... but we have to get on it.

I expect continued irrational argument on this topic but go ahead.. I don’t know what I’m talking about ;)

So as I understand it- you want to ban all electrical controls coming from China , correct? LOLOLOL What else?

sure gator... China is responsible for dumping cheap sh@t on markets, has no concern for any kind of copyright or patent, no concern on human rights and is responsible for the majority of computer hacks in the US.... WTF could go wrong????

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT