ADVERTISEMENT

Biden: "A 9mm bullet will blow the lung out of the body"

Sanctions Stand

Varsity
Sep 19, 2002

WTF is dementia talking about. That is complete BS just continuing to roll out of his mouth. If he is breathing, he is lying.

Reactions: BamaFan1137

WTF is dementia talking about. That is complete BS just continuing to roll out of his mouth. If he is breathing, he is lying.

Who said this?
“And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."

“does a number on it?”

would you like that video? Or enough buffoonery ??

Who said this?
“And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."

“does a number on it?”

Your President said the above today. Why don't you care about that as much as what an ex-president said over 2 years ago?

They both appear to be uninformed about lungs.

Sleepy should have properly said it would cause a tension pneumothorax in which case a lung actually deflates. Less dramatic but same end result .

As for introducing disinfectant to cleanse the lungs… that would be even more deadly.

Sleepy should have properly said it would cause a tension pneumothorax in which case a lung actually deflates. Less dramatic but same end result .

As for introducing disinfectant to cleanse the lungs… that would be even more deadly.
What an obfuscationally pedantic response.

You still didn't care about the retardedness of yesterday as much as you cared about the retardedness from 2+ years ago, Captain Conservative.

Who said this?

“does a number on it?”

Hush yo mouth... my pee shooter will knock your brain out of your ear.

Last edited:
Both are buffoons. Sleepy Joe is least worst. Nominate a better candidate next time.

And this opinion causes you to ignore stuff from 3 days ago from the sitting POTUS while harping on stuff from over 2 years ago from the previous POTUS. That's all I'm saying. At least you now admit it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT