ADVERTISEMENT

BG...your thoughts on this true Conservative Republican

BamaFan1137

All District
Nov 5, 2001
and his big new idea. From Mitt Romney

Sen. Mitt Romney (R-UT) on Thursday proposed sending American families a cash benefit of at least $3,000 a year per child as part of a plan that he says would immediately lift nearly 3 million children out of poverty.

At what point should we force Mitt to put parentheses around Republican?

Reactions: dhetiger

Sen. Mitt Romney (R-UT) on Thursday proposed sending American families a cash benefit of at least $3,000 a year per child as part of a plan that he says would immediately lift nearly 3 million children out of poverty.

jebus

He's a Gatorpublican.

But its ok because he's doing it for the chirren.

Reactions: dhetiger

the short answer that I would offer will be attacked under any circumstances here even if you actually agree with it.

we are are headed into what will be at least 2 year period of BIPARTISAN economic assistance and public aide it’s hard to associate any such aid with political ideology because it’s absolutely necessary.

You can think of it as circular economics like during the great recession and depression where economists were able to show true trickledown effect.. more retail, manufacturing , restaurants increased revenue.

People put the money rapidly back into the economy. Yes it increases the deficit but it’s necessary to balance that with GDP and retail I think we will rebalance the ratio within Two years.

the short answer that I would offer will be attacked under any circumstances here even if you actually agree with it.

we are are headed into what will be at least 2 year period of BIPARTISAN economic assistance and public aide it’s hard to associate any such aid with political ideology because it’s absolutely necessary.

You can think of it as circular economics like during the great recession and depression where economists were able to show true trickledown effect.. more retail, manufacturing , restaurants increased revenue.

People put the money rapidly back into the economy. Yes it increases the deficit but it’s necessary to balance that with GDP and retail I think we will rebalance the ratio within Two years.

Holy shit...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT