ADVERTISEMENT

Better pray for indictments!

Trumpsky will take out Desantis unless he grows some balls and declares. What does he have to lose now?? … otherwise Qcult will nominate that corrupt MF and Sleepy Joe will beat his ass like last time.
Except pudding brain probably won’t run. Your sides best chance to defeat Desantis or Trump (whichever gets the nod) is to medicate Hitlery and prop her sorry azz up long enough to get elected

Except pudding brain probably won’t run. Your sides best chance to defeat Desantis or Trump (whichever gets the nod) is to medicate Hitlery and prop her sorry azz up long enough to get elected
I don’t want any Democrat to win you lame brain. I just want Trumpsky to lose. Someone has to step up to the plate.

He has already blown a Senate seat by endorsing Herschel . Any new baby mamas or lunatic statements this week? GA folks need to give him the UGA version of Sleepy Joes Easter bunny. Any independent voter would say that fvcker is dumb as a brick…not to mention being an armed Hunter Biden. At least one of his personalities is. You can’t erase history. Has he caught up on delinquent child support??

MAGA by Gawd!!
Runnn Hershel Run!!

Reactions: ZosoDawg
I don’t want any Democrat to win you lame brain. I just want Trumpsky to lose. Someone has to step up to the plate.

He has already blown a Senate seat by endorsing Herschel . Any new baby mamas or lunatic statements this week? GA folks need to give him the UGA version of Sleepy Joes Easter bunny. Any independent voter would say that fvcker is dumb as a brick…not to mention being an armed Hunter Biden. At least one of his personalities is. You can’t erase history. Has he caught up on delinquent child support??

MAGA by Gawd!!
Runnn Hershel Run!!

hgin8iqtk1891.jpg

Reactions: David_Dennison
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT