ADVERTISEMENT

Best chance for Danville this year...

basketball777

Varsity
Jan 7, 2009
Is this the best chance for Danville to go to State and do well for a while? How well will they be next year?

You guys always post this crap about Danville just so u can come on here and bash them. I do wish my high school liked basketball as much as the Danville fans do. They get great following from their community and surrounding area. I have seen them play a couple times. They are a good athletic team. They play the same style as they have in the past. They will have two returning guards and some pretty big athletic forwards in their 10th grade class. I think they will be good for the next couple years but we will see. Can they win a state title this year? I don't know. Will they change their style next year? I doubt it. The coach has had success and I swear they have run the same stuff since when I was in school and played against them.

Originally posted by basketball777:
Is this the best chance for Danville to go to State and do well for a while [to come]? How well will they be next year?

Danville wasn't being bashed here. They were just asking about the future. Calm down.

Don't know about next year but don't look past Sigourney and their Czech National team foreign exchange student. Don't think Sig will win but I think it will be closer than expected.

I ain't a big Danville booster matter of fact they can win every game of the year except two. But they look like they will be pretty solid for at least for the next few years. Dang it.

Saywhat2...say what? Closer? Sorry, just razzing you, your name left you wide open, lol

Originally posted by MBChez:
Saywhat2...say what? Closer? Sorry, just razzing you, your name left you wide open, lol
No...that's ok...I deserve it....I didn't see that coming. Figured Danville would win but in no way did I expect that beat down...I have no love for Sigourney and their foreign exchange recruiting they do. Good win by Danville!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT