ADVERTISEMENT

BEDS for 20-21 Season

Tough for Monticello. They made it to state this year and their only senior came off of the bench. They could have made a run for it next year in 2A but don’t really have the height to get far in 3A.

Will be interesting to see how state separates Montezuma, Springville, and NL next year. They could/will be top 3 teams in 1A.

NL and Monte the favorites in 1A next year? NL started 4 sophomores and Monte brings back the Shearer brothers.

1A was 147 this year total 355. Do girls even out their classes for the 5 classes they went to?

How old is this system? They have not changed it for a long time. How should they change it if they do consider?

The favourites in 1A to me are obviously Montezuma and North Linn. They actually shouldn’t be to hard to split up just send North Linn north and Montezuma South. Two teams biggest problems going forward that they need to address is being one dimensional. Need to work more on half court offensive sets and half court defense. Wapsie Valley and Boyden Hull both did and excellent job of it and were not going to let either teams best player beat them which is always the best move especially in the smaller classes. As far as who I like more next year, I’m going with Montezuma. Trey is a better player then Austin and his running mate Watts went cold at the wrong time. Springville will definitely be right there with both teams going forward.... and like someone mentioned you just never know with GVC. Although checking the stats on the big kid, he isnt very good

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT