ADVERTISEMENT

Be careful what you wish for..

David_Dennison

All District
Jul 13, 2020
Lemmings may not be prepared to accept the facts. They will be denied.. even as video evidence is.

We didn’t really see that . It was just a normal tourist visit. He didn’t really insist on hanging Pence etc. or stopping the electoral count and substituting fake electors either.

no problem here. It’s ok to take a truckload of confidential documents away from the Capitol.

Just repeal the law or enforce it. What’s the vote here?

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
Lemmings may not be prepared to accept the facts. They will be denied.. even as video evidence is.

We didn’t really see that . It was just a normal tourist visit. He didn’t really insist on hanging Pence etc. or stopping the electoral count and substituting fake electors either.

no problem here. It’s ok to take a truckload of confidential documents away from the Capitol.

Just repeal the law or enforce it. What’s the vote here?
All laws should be enforced. Taking documents from the Capitol, not being able to protest outside of a judges home with intent to influence, immigration.....all should be enforced, equally.

All laws should be enforced. Taking documents from the Capitol, not being able to protest outside of a judges home with intent to influence, immigration.....all should be enforced, equally.
Meaning of course, if Trump is prosecutedif he commuted crimes, Gator’s favorite politicians should also be prosecuted…yes?

Will be interesting to see if our expert in app things agrees with that in practice.

Meaning of course, if Trump is prosecutedif he commuted crimes, Gator’s favorite politicians should also be prosecuted…yes?

Will be interesting to see if our expert in app things agrees with that in practice.
Also meaning that if Trump has done something illegal, he should be prosecuted. The law should work equally for all.

As I said:

Garland calls Trumps bluff and releases list of what they went for and what they got.

Now being the coward that he is .. he won’t show his Cukt what they were after. He hired a criminal lawyer because he’s in the deepest of shit for security violation of classified docs.

and yes… you can wait for it.

Also meaning that if Trump has done something illegal, he should be prosecuted. The law should work equally for all.
Why hasn’t he showed the contents of his warrant search inventory.

He lied out his ass to all of his Cult. The FBI and DOJ notified his lawyers two were there. The inventory was handed to them.

why isn’t The Fix News bubble correcting his lies?

LOLOLOLOL

Why hasn’t he showed the contents of his warrant search inventory.

He lied out his ass to all of his Cult. The FBI and DOJ notified his lawyers two were there. The inventory was handed to them.

why isn’t The Fix News bubble correcting his lies?

LOLOLOLOL
Read the post of mine that you quoted. I'm not exactly sure what your response to my post means based on what my post was. Lololol? What kind of response are you looking for other than the first sentence of mine that you quoted?

We absolutely agree on this subject. I trust them only slightly more than I do Iran.
We are doing the rebuild of the Shafdan wastewater plants shit cookers. I’ve been to Tel Aviv quite a few times dealing with the major contractors. I can tell you with certainty that they give preference to Saudi BinLaden Group construction business. There is no doubt in my mind that Netanyahu was on the take to make that happen.

We are doing the rebuild of the Shafdan wastewater plants shit cookers. I’ve been to Tel Aviv quite a few times dealing with the major contractors. I can tell you with certainty that they give preference to Saudi BinLaden Group construction business. There is no doubt in my mind that Netanyahu was on the take to make that happen.
I wouldn't pretend to have any understanding of the Middle Eastern relationships other than to say Israel could, and would, melt that entire area before giving up their land.

I wouldn't pretend to have any understanding of the Middle Eastern relationships other than to say Israel could, and would, melt that entire area before giving up their land.
True story. What do you think the chances are that LIV Golf was a giant money laundering operation, in exchange for sensitive information? I’m not a conspiracy theorist by any stretch (I didn’t believe anything about the Russian dossier, for example), but the Kushner-Trump unholy alliance, and the Saudi government have proven time and again they are both amoral in their own way.

True story. What do you think the chances are that LIV Golf was a giant money laundering operation, in exchange for sensitive information? I’m not a conspiracy theorist by any stretch (I didn’t believe anything about the Russian dossier, for example), but the Kushner-Trump unholy alliance, and the Saudi government have proven time and again they are both amoral in their own way.

Honestly, I haven't given LIV much thought outside of being frustrated that these big name guys left a place where they had to earn their money to go to a place where it's handed to them. I applaud people like Tiger for taking a stand. Oh, and fvck Greg Norman!

• Love
Yes, your (literal) shit joke was so clever it got past me. :rolleyes:

What got past you geniuses is that you’re bagging on this dude who is so clearly far above your education, intelligence, and success levels.
And I am losing brain cells interacting with your stupid “MIT-degree” having, racist ass. Not sure what point you’re trying to make, prisspants.

Reactions: Orange_N_White
Ol sassy wouldn’t be a Gator fan if our friend wasn’t neck deep in the TDS pool. Almost makes me feel sorry for it.

Almost.

You’re too stupid to get it

Not surprised

And I am losing brain cells interacting with your stupid “MIT-degree” having, racist ass. Not sure what point you’re trying to make, prisspants.

He’s pretty stupid 😂

It sure is. And still maintains it’s false sense of superiority. Like most pinko lib losers.
“False sense”…LOL!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT