ADVERTISEMENT

BDR doing BDR Things….

Yeah well, I’m wishing I could forget about feeble Joe too but just like hemorrhoids……

Reactions: dustinator
I'm trying to like DeSantis but then he goes and does stupid stuff like the no masking mandate for school systems.

One more reason to like him

There is an incredibly low risk of serious illness or death

Some 99.995% of the 469,982 children in England who were infected during the year examined by researchers survived, one study found.

Last edited:
Reactions: ZosoDawg
I'm trying to like DeSantis but then he goes and does stupid stuff like the no masking mandate for school systems.
Shouldn’t be mandated. My daughter is 7, and if she wants to wear a mask she can. Otherwise, I simply do not give a fûck as she has the genes of an apex predator.

Reactions: GwinnettDawg
I think it should be left up to the local school board.

In theory I agree, the problem is when a local school board makes the decision to be mask-optional, they get a ton of flack for it. Homewood City Schools chose to go mask optional, and the Birmingham media, UAB, the left, etc. went nuts on them and a couple days later they decided to go mask mandatory. They didn't make their decision in the best interests of the students, they did it because of the pressure of Branch Covidians.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT