6. Boone (1-20)
  7. Clarksville (4-19)
  8. Starmont (3-19)
  9. Shendandoah (5-18)
  10. Tipton (9-14)
  11. Griswold (4-18)
  12. MFL, Marmac (16-6)

Last edited:
Pella Christian has filled their head coaching position with Western Christian and Dordt graduate JD Boer

The girls coaching job for bondurant farrar is open.

HEAD VARSITY GIRLS BASKETBALL and several other coaching positions available for the 2020-21 school year. These could be paired with any of our current teaching openings in Math, Science, Special Education and TAG. Apply now: https://t.co/OK8iOYpPiP @BF_District at teach_Iowa website.

Couple of kids on the quik stats roster (both freshman) with last names of school board members, kind of makes you wonder.

Reactions: GOPANTHERS23
I've been told the Mt. Pleasant and Burlington openings are related, meaning the Mt. Pleasant coach Ackey (sp?) is going to Burlington...but I haven't seen anything official or reported on announcing the Mt. P opening or a Burlington hire...

Interesting with the recent Solon opening. What happened there and why a sleeping giant? Its been awhile since they've ruled the roost.
What do Mt Pleasant and Burlington return?

Interesting with the recent Solon opening. What happened there and why a sleeping giant? Its been awhile since they've ruled the roost.

Burlington returns literally everyone, except one senior who played a little bit off the bench. Plus, their JV and Freshmen teams were both undefeated. I know that sometimes doesn't mean much, but they should be incredibly deep.

Mt. Pleasant wasn't as deep, really only played 7 maybe 8 guys in tight games, and five of those top 7 players were seniors.

A sleeping giant because of quality of athletes they routinely get, facilities, and history of winning. One of the better 3A jobs in Eastern Iowa for sure.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT