ADVERTISEMENT

Bama-UK, Cats are gonna breeze….

IrishPokerDog

Varsity
Apr 7, 2007
….. breeze through Tuscaloosa to get an L by double digits. The big bad wolf doesn’t need to huff and puff to blow the Cats into next Tuesday, and the Pachyderms wont either

Bama rolls….. Cats at best will breeze through a drive thru BBQ joint for slaw and pork

Reactions: BamaFan1137
This poor me is unbecoming of you.

Just because you aren’t on your fellow blueblood’s level this year, doesn’t mean you have a bad team.

Reactions: Reasoned
Ps - we will be there; tickets already ordered

900.jpg

I was coming back atcha bro, until I saw this 🤣

UK is a bubble team this year….. and will probably remain so until Cal retires ….. which won’t be until 2025 at earliest

Sometimes sarcasm doesn't show up as obviously as it is meant in text, heh. Pops made a blue blood joke the other day, so it was a play off that.

Has Cal completely lost the UK fanbase at this point?

Second best winning percentage all time in the SEC is no joke, pal. 😎

Add another 2 hours that I've committed to Bama basketball.

...minus the 1 hour it took me to cut down a tree that my wife's eye rolling caused in the middle of the game.

Add another 2 hours that I've committed to Bama basketball.

...minus the 1 hour it took me to cut down a tree that my wife's eye rolling caused me to cut down in the middle of the game.
I got bitched at because I forgot to tell Mrs. Pops that I was going to eat oysters AFTER the game. As opposed to before? For breakfast before I drive 25 mins back home to watch the game? @IrishPokerDog the fireball is about to flow.

…..

Has Cal completely lost the UK fanbase at this point?
Unless he admits to himself that drastic changes in coaching needs to occur, and somehow we get better offensive flow and more hustle energy, then we are barely knocking on an NCAA bid.

Fans are moving away from hopefulness and impatience to apathy…. Which is something I’d never thought I’d see for UK basketball.

A losing season, followed by a ugly first round upset loss the next year, to maybe not getting to the Tournament is not something UK fans can stand….. but Barnhart gave Cal a “lifetime” contract guaranteeing him a top 3 coaching salary

Yes he’s lost most - but there’s still some hopefulness out there, however most Cat fans are starting to get apathetic and are tuning out.

We are still intending to go to the SEC-T, because Nashville is a fun venue…. And maybe watch a decent game or 2. But I have no faith in UK being able to beat anything more than mediocre competition

I got bitched at because I forgot to tell Mrs. Pops that I was going to eat oysters AFTER the game. As opposed to before? For breakfast before I drive 25 mins back home to watch the game? @IrishPokerDog the fireball is about to flow.

I worked until 6am last night. I woke up to watch the game.

As I'm sitting there, groggy-eyed AF, she says, "well if you're up, you may as well cut down that tree." 😂

• Angry
Reactions: Pops Masterson
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT