ADVERTISEMENT

Bad news for people think its a two year cycle. It's not.

They’ve had new schools join in the middle of two-year cycles before. I don’t think that’s the primary reason. I think the IHSAA is planning to do some structural changes with classifications overall, and they couldn’t get their stuff together to get it implemented this year. That’s what I think, anyway.

I just want to warn people. Some people still think it will be a two year cycle. In 3a 8 man.

Yeah that could be as well

Not sure what they are going to do about schools that only get 4 home games this fall. Usually they would get 5 the following year, but they'll be on a new schedule then. Guess the state could make sure everyone that got 4 this fall gets 5 next time with new opponents, but that would be a nightmare to facilitate.

Reactions: Greenway12
It really isn't different that teams who played 4 home games last year that will get 4 this upcoming year, things tend to even out in the end. I guess if a school went 3 straight years with only 4 home games that would suck, which could happen.

Reactions: GOPANTHERS23
It really isn't different that teams who played 4 home games last year that will get 4 this upcoming year, things tend to even out in the end. I guess if a school went 3 straight years with only 4 home games that would suck, which could happen.
I will lose my mind if it happens to us and wouldn’t surprise me if it happens either. State always plays games if your a school with success. They really better make sure no one ends up with 4 Home games for 3 straight years. Another thing I’m waiting to happen is traveling to the same school 3 years in a row now. Possible for that to happen also

You be shock A lot of Iowa knows but other state people moving in to the state won't know. They will be thinking it's two year cycle. Call it both ways want it to stay a one cycle. You wondering if this is a testing this one cycle thing or will they go back to a two year cycle after next year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT