ADVERTISEMENT

Bad, Bad, Bad white hairy legged man

So you like the idea of President Harris?
It’s not what I like... it’s what it is. Lesser of two evils. My main desire was to get a competent cabinet, take the HOAX seriously and restore normal international trade. Everything else is background noise. House and Senate will flip in 2022 and all will be good.

It’s not what I like... it’s what it is. Lesser of two evils. My main desire was to get a competent cabinet, take the HOAX seriously and restore normal international trade. Everything else is background noise. House and Senate will flip in 2022 and all will be good.

Well it is safe to say the competent cabinet is out the window.

What would you like the federal government to do regarding COVID? "taking it seriously" really doesn't mean jack if there aren't some actions involved in that that actually help things. So what actions do you think those would be? (challenge: try to answer the question without referring to disinfectants, and to give an actual answer as opposed to rambling about Trump)

Give me some examples of the competent cabinet.

Reactions: ZosoDawg
Term Limits = 2 terms for both House and Senate - just like for Prez.
And - no life time retirement. Put them on Social Security - again, just like the rest of us, and make them pay for some of their health care costs, just like the rest of us. When they get to live above and beyond we the people, their constituents. They should not have any federal paid special treatment then what they make for us.

Last edited:
And - no life time retirement. Put them on Social Security - again, just like the rest of us, and make them pay for some of their health care costs, just like the rest of us. When they get to live above and beyond we the people, their constituents. They should not have any federal paid special treatment then what they make for us.

New guy is right and smart! Preach on brother!

I agree with most of this, but I say ONE TERM for all politicians. Period. I don't GAS that they're all new and get only 2 years (House), and 6 years (Senate). One 4 yr for the Prez. That's it. They don't gain any special knowledge by staying longer, just more opportunity to get corrupted.

100% agreement. However, none of those crooked bass turds will ever vote themselves out of a job.

Reactions: dhetiger

every word true but when you get to vote to cut your term and benefits it will never even make it to vote or even be mentioned in the halls

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT