ADVERTISEMENT

Awbrin Zoo thread.

HONKifUvCOACHED4BAMA

All Conference
Jul 20, 2006
Since both these teams are black horses to win their divisions, I decided to start a thread.

5:00 left in the first quarter AU 7-0

I would think the SEC is embarrassed that this game is on international TV let alone National. Well, MO screwing around like that saved The AU coaches job.
Harsin is in over his head. But I’m thinking a few years from now when he and Killy wake up in the middle of the night wondering what could’ve been, Harsin will roll over and get back to sleep. Killy, on the other hand, will have to wrestle with the guilt of killing that adoring freshman hill killed in cold blood. That’s got to suck for him.

Could be if they fire Haskins. He might be the only HC fahr’d midseason after a win.
Harsin was more pissed at the Mizzou kicker than they were. He did all he could to give the ball back to them in regulation, and then the damn kicker missed a chip shot... potatohead is ready to spend that buyout!

MIzzou sequence in the 4th was impressive...

4th down stop on AU when AU is in FG range
Win the game with a 26 yard FG. Nope, missed it.
Intercept Auburn to take over in OT only needing a FG to win. Nope, review overturns.
AU misses FG. Mizzou gets the ball only needing a FG to win. Nope, offsides.
AU makes FG.
Mizzou scores game winning TD in OT. Nope, RB fumbled into the end zone. Touchback. Game over. They lose.
Damn... just damn.... :rolleyes:

Never seen this many people complaining about a win 🤷‍♂️

SEC-It-Just-Means-More.gif

• Wow
Reactions: dhetiger
Harsin is in over his head. But I’m thinking a few years from now when he and Killy wake up in the middle of the night wondering what could’ve been, Harsin will roll over and get back to sleep. Killy, on the other hand, will have to wrestle with the guilt of killing that adoring freshman hill killed in cold blood. That’s got to suck for him.
You need to quit thinking if that’s the best yOU can do. By the way one national media guy on a sports show said that if there was justice in football both AU and MO should get a loss, that game was so bad.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT