ADVERTISEMENT

Aubs/Vols

BKHusky

Varsity
Jun 30, 2005
This might be the ugliest game between two top 25 teams I've watched in a long time. So far Auburn is out-sucking UT by 3

Either a very good defensive game or atrocious offensive game. Also, Green was fouled on that 3 pointer at the end.

Reactions: Konigstiger
First half second chance points for UT killed us. We were getting crushed on the boards, and I’d bet half their points in the first half came on second or third chances.

On that last call, I wonder if Greene gets the call if he hadnt added the leg kick/flop into it? He was already called once for a flop on a 3 point attempt earlier in the game.

Reactions: Orange_N_White
On that last call, I wonder if Greene gets the call if he hadnt added the leg kick/flop into it? He was already called once for a flop on a 3 point attempt earlier in the game.
Maybe. He probably misses the FTs if it's called.

My God do I love college basketball.

Well, sure, until next year when Miller is gone and ya'll are just purty good.

Bammer's football mindset doesn't jive well with basketball. Lose one game and the sky is falling.

Now those of us who are fans of a basketball blueblood understand these things and know the aim is to be hitting on all cylinders in March.

• Haha
Reactions: dhetiger
Well, sure, until next year when Miller is gone and ya'll are just purty good.

Bammer's football mindset doesn't jive well with basketball. Lose one game and the sky is falling.

Now those of us who are fans of a basketball blueblood understand these things and know the aim is to be hitting on all cylinders in March.

You're an Auburn football fan and a Kentucky basketball fan?

ADVERTISEMENT