ADVERTISEMENT

Aub guys, if you want to make some money and support a former player…

Pops Masterson

All District
Jan 8, 2004
Bo Nix odds to win the Heisman is currently +8000.

Other notables:
1. CJ Stroud +190
2. Caleb Williams +450
3. Bryce Young +450
4. Will Anderson +1600
5. Jhamyr Gibbs +2000

As a betting man, even putting my bammerdom aside, Gibbs is a safe pick. We have a solid OL this year, and Bryce has absolutely nothing to prove.

Reactions: David_Dennison

Other notables:
1. CJ Stroud +190
2. Caleb Williams +450
3. Bryce Young +450
4. Will Anderson +1600
5. Jhamyr Gibbs +2000

As a betting man, even putting my bammerdom aside, Gibbs is a safe pick. We have a solid OL this year, and Bryce has absolutely nothing to prove.
Gibbs is going to be an absolute beast. Reminds me a lot of Darren McFadden. Remains to be seen if he catch the flairs like Najee.. but definitely a lot faster and more elusive. That said, most games will be way out of hand by halftime . So he’s not likely to get enough carries to rank in the top 5-10 individually. Maybe 20 tops. RB room is loaded

Other notables:
1. CJ Stroud +190
2. Caleb Williams +450
3. Bryce Young +450
4. Will Anderson +1600
5. Jhamyr Gibbs +2000

Nix for Heisman! lmfao

Gibbs is going to be an absolute beast. Reminds me a lot of Darren McFadden. Remains to be seen if he catch the flairs like Najee.. but definitely a lot faster and more elusive. That said, most games will be way out of hand by halftime . So he’s not likely to get enough carries to rank in the top 5-10 individually. Maybe 20 tops. RB room is loaded
Agree, but got to remember we’re bouncing back from injury with a couple of those talented RBs. 130ypg average is 1800+ yards.

I know that’s a stretch, but thinking that way allows me to throw some money at those odds and not give a shit about it since I will assuredly win @BamaFan1137 type money.

Agree, but got to remember we’re bouncing back from injury with a couple of those talented RBs. 130ypg average is 1800+ yards.

I know that’s a stretch, but thinking that way allows me to throw some money at those odds and not give a shit about it since I will assuredly win @BamaFan1137 type money.

Just keep your eye on the decimal points. They're slippery AF.

Reactions: dhetiger
That’s all I care to ride on. Fukc all that rockin and wakin shite. My taste in tequila has gotten too expensive for spillage.
I’ve taken a liking to it in my older age as well. Didn’t realize until a couple years ago that there was actually tequila you could drink without shooting it or throwing it up on your college living room floor.

Other notables:
1. CJ Stroud +190
2. Caleb Williams +450
3. Bryce Young +450
4. Will Anderson +1600
5. Jhamyr Gibbs +2000

Is Gibbs the ga tech transfer?

Reactions: BamaFan1137
That’s all I care to ride on. Fukc all that rockin and wakin shite. My taste in tequila has gotten too expensive for spillage.

My wife wants to buy a tritoon. She also wants to spend about $85k on it so she should hold her breath.

Owning a tritoon makes more sense for us now than the sportier boat does, however.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT