ADVERTISEMENT

AU season predications

It is an old school card game. My grandparents played it religiously. I would listen to the lingo as they spoke and passed cards. I have no clue what they were doing. It is like visiting a craps table in Vegas.... a lot of games going on within the game.

I wonder if Bridge is making a comeback? or maybe it never left. I use to play the Ole Crow game back in the day. I love Hearts, Spades, Poker but Bridge is a major thinking mans game.

You don’t pass cards in Bridge. Until Television took the country in the late 1950s Bridge was the biggest sport in the world with more than 60MM players in the US alone. I believe basketball, volleyball, soccer, and maybe baseball have out beat it out now.

If you play it, take lessons to get better, and see your progress you can get a great interest in it. It is the premier card game in the world. It has a great history and some amazing characters in it. It is a great game for retaining mental sharpness with older age. If someone can count to 13 and add small numbers I can teach them to play reasonably good bridge.

Naturally @Bill_D is avoiding this subject. I’m not sure if he knows this but I am a forgiving man. He can send the $4,000 within a week or two and I won’t ask for a penny of interest.

Now THAT is generous!
This is exactly why I bring up things like Bridge Season with @Bill_D

It's not to make light of his situation - Lord willing we will all make it to our 80s and be relatively healthy. It's the ducking out when his mouth overloads his ass that make him a target.

This is exactly why I bring up things like Bridge Season with @Bill_D

It's not to make light of his situation - Lord willing we will all make it to our 80s and be relatively healthy. It's the ducking out when his mouth overloads his ass that make him a target.
I hat to badger him but I’ve been plenty patient with the old fellow. You’d think 6 years would be enough time to save up $4,000 but maybe his retirement income is pitifully low.

UK will be a sleeper. Expect Auburn to run the ball alot and not show too many passing plays to thUGA.
AU 32 mildpussies 12

thUGA will struggle early, falling behind by 21 at the half, but turn it around in the second half. A little too late for the conference’s premier chokers.
AU 47 thUGA 42

Ark won’t have a chance
AU 56 pigsIn blankets 10

Sakerlina will show up well coached on D but not enough horses to hang with the power of dixieland
AU 49 USC 13

Olepiss will have BY FAR the most entertaining coarch in the conference but no D
AU48 OP 27

Looseranna drunks and thuggy punks are gonna find out how hard the landing is after falling off that ladder.
AU 24 LSU 14

Ms St won’t beat any elite teams this year
AU 59 hellsbells 23

UT may have lucked out the last time they played AU but not this time. Look for 500+ in the air to go with a healthy running game
AU 46 deuched butt hillbillies 12

bammer will be a tough game but look for Auburn to continue their winning ways against the tahd
AU 38 bammer 36

aTm will slip up on AU and their hangover from winning 9 in a row
aTm 27 AU 14

Kentucky - W
@ thUGA - L (but Malzahn's best chance in years to win there with no home crowd)
Arky - W
@ South Carolina - W (feels like a huge trap game)
@ Ole Miss - W
LSU - W (entire team from last year is about gone)
BYE
@ Mississippi State - W (could be close)
Tennesse (W, how are they ranked #15?)
@ Bama (L, but like Georgia, best chance to win there in years with no crowd)
A&M - W (easily could have letdown after iron bowl and lose)

10-2/9-3

Kentucky - W
@ thUGA - L (but Malzahn's best chance in years to win there with no home crowd)
Arky - W
@ Ole Miss - W
BYE

10-2/9-3

Tennessee jumped from 25 to 15 this week because of the other conferences not playing. Makes sense now.

Kentucky - W
Arky - W
@ Ole Miss - W
BYE

10-2/9-3
What foolishness is this? You know Malzahn can’t beat Orgeron even when Malzahn has the better team.

Reactions: GwinnettDawg
But giving Erik Gilbert the same respect is not possible? Gilbert is the highest rated TE in the history of 247. His practices have confirmed it. He has Mossed a lot of people in practice.
He’s very talented but with the coaching change (dropped off BIG time) he doesn’t stand a chance to be an impact player like AUs TEs do.

He’s very talented but with the coaching change (dropped off BIG time) he doesn’t stand a chance to be an impact player like AUs TEs do.
I guess we will have to see. I predict Brennan will out perform the AU QB and the LSU TE will have closer to double than not the yards and TD that the AU TE has. We didn’t lose anything in coaching. We lost a lot in players. But the ones coming up are pretty good.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT