ADVERTISEMENT

AU season predications

HONKifUvCOACHED4BAMA

All Conference
Jul 20, 2006
UK will be a sleeper. Expect Auburn to run the ball alot and not show too many passing plays to thUGA.
AU 32 mildpussies 12

thUGA will struggle early, falling behind by 21 at the half, but turn it around in the second half. A little too late for the conference’s premier chokers.
AU 47 thUGA 42

Ark won’t have a chance
AU 56 pigsIn blankets 10

Sakerlina will show up well coached on D but not enough horses to hang with the power of dixieland
AU 49 USC 13

Olepiss will have BY FAR the most entertaining coarch in the conference but no D
AU48 OP 27

Looseranna drunks and thuggy punks are gonna find out how hard the landing is after falling off that ladder.
AU 24 LSU 14

Ms St won’t beat any elite teams this year
AU 59 hellsbells 23

UT may have lucked out the last time they played AU but not this time. Look for 500+ in the air to go with a healthy running game
AU 46 deuched butt hillbillies 12

bammer will be a tough game but look for Auburn to continue their winning ways against the tahd
AU 38 bammer 36

aTm will slip up on AU and their hangover from winning 9 in a row
aTm 27 AU 14

UK will be a sleeper. Expect Auburn to run the ball alot and not show too many passing plays to thUGA.
AU 32 mildpussies 12

thUGA will struggle early, falling behind by 21 at the half, but turn it around in the second half. A little too late for the conference’s premier chokers.
AU 47 thUGA 42

Ark won’t have a chance
AU 56 pigsIn blankets 10

Sakerlina will show up well coached on D but not enough horses to hang with the power of dixieland
AU 49 USC 13

Olepiss will have BY FAR the most entertaining coarch in the conference but no D
AU48 OP 27

Looseranna drunks and thuggy punks are gonna find out how hard the landing is after falling off that ladder.
AU 24 LSU 14

AU 59 hellsbells 23

UT may have lucked out the last time they played AU but not this time. Look for 500+ in the air to go with a healthy running game

bammer will be a tough game but look for Auburn to continue their winning ways against the tahd
AU 38 bammer 36

aTm 27 AU 14

Based on your remarkable accuracy over the years, your post pleases me. Hope you are wrong on aTm, but I have no doubt that you are spot on.

AU 32 mildpussies 12

AU 47 thUGA 42

Ark won’t have a chance
AU 56 pigsIn blankets 10

AU 49 USC 13

AU48 OP 27

AU 24 LSU 14

AU 59 hellsbells 23

AU 38 bammer 36

aTm 27 AU 14
I loves me some optimism.

AU 32 mildpussies 12

AU 47 thUGA 42

Ark won’t have a chance
AU 56 pigsIn blankets 10

AU 49 USC 13

AU48 OP 27

AU 24 LSU 14

AU 59 hellsbells 23

AU 38 bammer 36

aTm 27 AU 14

I like this and claim the NC now for Auburn. $1 to bammer

and I approve this message

Last edited:
I’m fond of @Bill_D and I hope he lives forever in the Kingdom of Heaven with the rest of us (well....all except for Snoop) but even in 10,000 years from now - WHILE IN HEAVEN - no dice, Bill. I ain’t takin your bet ever again.

Do you mind sharing what happened with our new friends? You really got hoodwinked iirc.

Do you mind sharing what happened with our new friends? You really got hoodwinked iirc.
It was after Auburn’s NC run (that fell short - DAMNIT) in 2013 and @Bill_D said this new QB LSU had coming in was gonna destroy Auburn. I offered a $1,000 bet and bill responded with “why only $1000?” So we agreed to bet $1,000 per quarter. $4,000 later, he was gone for a month.

Reactions: Pops Masterson
AU 32 mildpussies 12

AU 47 thUGA 42

Ark won’t have a chance
AU 56 pigsIn blankets 10

AU 49 USC 13

AU48 OP 27

AU 24 LSU 14

AU 59 hellsbells 23

AU 38 bammer 36

aTm 27 AU 14

can you log in as Aw and tell us how Michigan is doing in recruiting? TIA

AU 32 mildpussies 12

AU 47 thUGA 42

Ark won’t have a chance
AU 56 pigsIn blankets 10

AU 49 USC 13

AU48 OP 27

AU 24 LSU 14

AU 59 hellsbells 23

AU 38 bammer 36

aTm 27 AU 14
You talked about all those yards in the air. Whose going to throw the ball? You have a new QB? I notice you think You will beat LSU. So after 3 years you think you have something figured out?

Give @Bill_D a break, it was Bridge Season.
Every day is Bridge season with me. I now play in at least 2 tournaments games a day on the Internet except Sunday. Mostly only one then. Some days I play in as many as 4. Since I can’t get out of this place it really helps me spend the time.

Every day is Bridge season with me. I now play in at least 2 tournaments games a day on the Internet except Sunday. Mostly only one then. Some days I play in as many as 4. Since I can’t get out of this place it really helps me spend the time.

hehe

Last edited:
I have left this building twice to get an eye injection and once to have a sonic survey of an aneurism in my aorta. I was gone about 3 hours each time.

About a month ago they opened the dining room for two meals a day. They also opened the swimming pool. Other wise I have been confined to this 700 square foot apt. for over 5 months.

Since I’m deaf in one ear and 75% deaf in the other with fading sight watching TV except for sports is a chore. I really hope the football season works.

So if you find that funny go ahead and have a belly laugh. The bridge is something I can do that helps pass time and keep in touch with people.

Bill, I understand. My hearing is shot, but I can still see pretty damned good. Due to my heart not pumping very well, I get awfully tired very quickly, but I still push myself to got to work several days a week when it's available. The want me to go back and do some traveling, mainly to a large roofing project in Tennessee. Hell, with my driving, I'm lucky to make the 40 miles to the office and back, and I am sure not going to climb up on a dang roof.

My bride had shoulder surgery on Monday so I am playing nurse for several weeks.

You know, I have to wonder what these younger guys will be doing when they are in their 80s. I am sure some of them won't make it this far. Too bad we won't be around to aggravate the sh^t out of them, or....maybe we will.

Hang in there, you'r doing OK.(for an old fart)

Bridge is too much thinking for a card game. You cannot drink beer and play Bridge. After a couple beers, I have a hard time playing poker and remembering what was called wild and what type of poker was called by the last dealer. When it's my turn to deal it is always straight 5 card draw poker, nothing wild... then I MIGHT have a chance to win.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
I hope some bammer Updyke wanna be does not deliver COVID laced masks to the AU locker room

4wdF.gif

Bridge is too much thinking for a card game. You cannot drink beer and play Bridge. After a couple beers, I have a hard time playing poker and remembering what was called wild and what type of poker was called by the last dealer. When it's my turn to deal it is always straight 5 card draw poker, nothing wild... then I MIGHT have a chance to win.
I advise you to stay away from card games for money. Most doctors I know, however advise you to play bridge as you grow older. It keeps the wits sharp. Play it and work at it. You don’t have to be successful to get benefits from it, but it’s more fun if you do.

Sonme bridge clubs Allow beers and drinks. Most don’t. But you should see the bars at the Marriott after the game is over.

When I play it among friends at home or elsewhere we have drinks.

I advise you to stay away from card games for money. Most doctors I know, however advise you to play bridge as you grow older. It keeps the wits sharp. Play it and work at it. You don’t have to be successful to get benefits from it, but it’s more fun if you do.

Sonme bridge clubs Allow beers and drinks. Most don’t. But you should see the bars at the Marriott after the game is over.

When I play it among friends at home or elsewhere we have drinks.

It is an old school card game. My grandparents played it religiously. I would listen to the lingo as they spoke and passed cards. I have no clue what they were doing. It is like visiting a craps table in Vegas.... a lot of games going on within the game.

I wonder if Bridge is making a comeback? or maybe it never left. I use to play the Ole Crow game back in the day. I love Hearts, Spades, Poker but Bridge is a major thinking mans game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT