ADVERTISEMENT

At least the word "racist" isn’t being overused

Giants first base coach got ejected the other night for getting into it with a Nationals coach that referred to him as “that motherfvcker” which the Giants coach claimed had racist undertones.

LO fvcking L, the lib pussification is now dripping onto the field in MLB.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Giants first base coach got ejected the other night for getting into it with a Nationals coach that referred to him as “that motherfvcker” which the Giants coach claimed had racist undertones.

Sweet Jesus we are fooked.

this country has gotten to the point that I feel I should pray every night for a big astroid to slam into it
Give it time. We are imploding so no intervention required. But Id be in favor just to put us all out of our collective misery.

Reactions: ZosoDawg
Give it time. We are imploding so no intervention required. But Id be in favor just to put us all out of our collective misery.
Phuck your alls asteroid - Americas not done yet. I still have bullets and so do
A lot of my buddies. If it comes to it, I can take out 10-15 libs before they stop calling me a gun toting raciest, another 10 before one can find a fire arm, another 5-7 before they find a key to remove the trigger lock, another 3-4 before they figure out the safety, and at least another 5-6 before they exercise actual gun control to land the first slug…… I’ve got 40 down before they land a crippling blow…..and ya know what they call that?

a good start

Phuck your alls asteroid - Americas not done yet. I still have bullets and so do
A lot of my buddies. If it comes to it, I can take out 10-15 libs before they stop calling me a gun toting raciest, another 10 before one can find a fire arm, another 5-7 before they find a key to remove the trigger lock, another 3-4 before they figure out the safety, and at least another 5-6 before they exercise actual gun control to land the first slug…… I’ve got 40 down before they land a crippling blow…..and ya know what they call that?

a good start
don't go down without a fight...I like it

a good start

I say you'll get another 40 before they ever touch the gun...as they pray to mother earth for permission to touch it.

Reactions: IrishPokerDog

I thought the Giants had a woman coaching first base? Like an actual woman like Lia Thomas once aspired to be

a good start
I know what your doctor calls it:

LOL...you assumed he was mocking black people. Which, of course, is a nod to your own racism.

Genius.
Who said it had anything to do with race?

Poor sassy cant’t hide it’s own racism. Has to project on to others. What a sad creature.

Yeaaaaaaaaaahhhh. That’s not where that phrase comes from. ;)

‘Bama gonna ‘Bama. Must fester within you that you can’t blow up Black kids in church anymore.

So I've never heard a redneck pronounce it gubbermint?

I don't meet rednecks on the daily that live off welfare?

Check your racism at the door Heinrich.
I apologize. I should have considered the fact that far right Conservatives are sometimes just too dumb to realize what they’re innocently parroting. My bad! 😉

I apologize. I should have considered the fact that far right Conservatives are sometimes just too dumb to realize what they’re innocently parroting. My bad! 😉

No you dumb fvck...not parroting. There are uneducated, government dependent white people who say stupid shit like "gubbermint"...as a part of their lexicon.

And before you caste dispersions on conservatives, their politics mirror your own much closer than mine.

So I've never heard a redneck pronounce it gubbermint?

I don't meet rednecks on the daily that live off welfare?

Check your racism at the door Heinrich.
And that’s actually where I got gubbermint from.

If I were acting as sassy is accusing me, I would post something like “gubbahmenh”

Poor sassy - back on the interwebz and already tripping over its own microclit

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Wow, Sockeye really showing his racism with his thoughtful stereotypes

He never even considered that it could have been a reference to anyone other than those he stereotypes. And this guy calls other people racist?

You just cannot make shit like this up. The cruelty of low expectations combined with a true belief of ethnic superiority. Maybe it's not really Heinrich's fault...what are the odds that he actually knows any black people?

Interesting that I didn’t even think about race with the term, but sassy did? Very telling.

He never even considered that it could have been a reference to anyone other than those he stereotypes. And this guy calls other people racist?

You just cannot make shit like this up. The cruelty of low expectations combined with a true belief of ethnic superiority. Maybe it's not really Heinrich's fault...what are the odds that he actually knows any black people?
Just a conservative coincidence:

Just a conservative coincidence:

What does that myopic, partisan, opinion based hit piece have to do with you making racist assumptions ITT?

Keep flailing...and remember, as you've told us time and time again, you and your family were "Conservative Republicans" in the era that your article is referring to.

You just aren't a very smart person.

What does that myopic, partisan, opinion based hit piece have to do with you making racist assumptions ITT?

Keep flailing...and remember, as you've told us time and time again, you and your family were "Conservative Republicans" in the era that your article is referring to.

You just aren't a very smart person.
I love how in it's futile quest to prove it isn't racist, our resident serial repeat bigot shows it's own racism.

Too stupid to know when to quit.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT