ADVERTISEMENT

Any Braves fans here?

BKHusky

Varsity
Jun 30, 2005
This winning a few games in October is something I'm not accustom to. That 9th inning last night felt more normal, thankfully they didn't blow it.

Huge Braves fan. Disappointed that Duvall is hurt, which now means he can’t play if we advance.

Love this 2-0 start against the Dodgers but not convinced we can beat Kershaw. Also wasn’t convinced we could beat Buehler, but this team has a ton of energy.

Wish Albies would never bat left handed again.

Hope Tomlin retires today.

All I got for now.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
This winning a few games in October is something I'm not accustom to. That 9th inning last night felt more normal, thankfully they didn't blow it.
Been a fan all my life but haven’t kept up with the team as much the last few years. First time since 1999 going this deep and it’s not just pitching so maybe we win something this time.

Well we got brought back down to earth today... hopefully they respond tmw...

I was afraid of something like that after they caught fire in the 7th-9th of game 2. Didn't exactly expect 11 in the top of the 1st though, heh.

In all likelyhood, it'll be 2-2 after Kershaw vs. Wilson tonight. Do you pitch Fried on 3 days rest in Game 5?

I was afraid of something like that after they caught fire in the 7th-9th of game 2. Didn't exactly expect 11 in the top of the 1st though, heh.

In all likelyhood, it'll be 2-2 after Kershaw vs. Wilson tonight. Do you pitch Fried on 3 days rest in Game 5?

I think you have to, at least on a pitch count.

I hate for anyone to be injured and love watching Kershaw pitch when he’s not facing the Braves, but I hope he comes into this game at less than 100%.

Reactions: GwinnettDawg
I'd just like to say that I hate the way games are managed today.

Bryse Wilson goes 6 innings and gives up 1 hit, and he's pulled going into the 7th.

Reactions: alphatiger08
I'd just like to say that I hate the way games are managed today.

Bryse Wilson goes 6 innings and gives up 1 hit, and he's pulled going into the 7th.
74 pitches. It made a little more sense when we went up 7-1, but he was gonna do it if it stayed 1-1. He gave up one hit. No sense in pulling a good thing in tie game with low pitch count...

Reactions: BKHusky
74 pitches. It made a little more sense when we went up 7-1, but he was gonna do it if it stayed 1-1. He gave up one hit. No sense in pulling a good thing in tie game with low pitch count...

I hate this part of the game these days. Now the Dodgers have the bases loaded with 1 out in the 7th.

Just because you have a good bullpen doesn't mean you have to fvckin use them. If the starter is rolling, leave him in. It's the damn NLCS, let him throw 150 pitches if he's getting people out.

Reactions: alphatiger08
Is anybody surprised a team from Georgia choked/couldn't close the deal once they got up in the series?

They must put something in the water over there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT