ADVERTISEMENT

Any 9 mm owners here ?

.380 here…….expensive as heck, wished I’d bought a 9mm but I don’t shoot often enough.

why-not-both-why-not.gif

• Love
Reactions: BamaFan1137
My opinion , personal choice more than anything. Sig. Probably a better all round weapon. Glock very good as is S&W Shield. Can't go wrong with either.
Any opinions on Taurus? A lot cheaper, just wondering if it’s worth the savings. I had a 357 Taurus revolver and never had any issues. I’m intrigued by The Judge.

Best manufacturer of 9MM , iyo? Glock, Sig Sauer, others?

Either. Can't go wrong...basically it's preference one it gets down to these two.

Sig is probably more precise...and the gun will be capable of accuracy that most shooters won't be.

Glock is unbelievably reliable. If you're going to shoot once or twice a year, or less, and then put the gun away...this is your gun imo. Still very accurate and well made.

Reactions: GwinnettDawg
Any opinions on Taurus? A lot cheaper, just wondering if it’s worth the savings. I had a 357 Taurus revolver and never had any issues. I’m intrigued by The Judge.

What Hokie said. I personally can't stand revolvers.

As for semi's, Taurus isn't garbage but it's not the same quality as a Glock or a Sig. Neither is a S&W but it's a step up from a Taurus.

If you like the way it feels in your hand (no homo) and it's not a Hi-Point or a Chinese/Russian pistol, buy that bitch and roll with it.

I love revolvers. No fumbling around. No jams…Dependable af

Didn’t touch it or oil it for 6 years? No problem…pull trigger….bang

They are reliable. They also do a great job of holding things down like paper...or a tarp in the wind. 😁

I just bought a box of aluminum casings since I don’t reload, haven’t used them yet but hear they’re fine.

Better than steel but still not as soft as brass. The issue is that it can groove your slide over time. Grooves get filled with gun smegma and can cause failures, most likely feed failure.

They are reliable. They also do a great job of holding things down like paper...or a tarp in the wind. 😁

The bullet from a 44 mag will hold down paper…Like the contract to buy a Tombstone ….after it passes through brick, cinderblock, a door frame, and the backbone of an intruder

• Haha
Reactions: BamaFan1137
I carry a Walther…compact size
I didn't pick my Walther PPQ... it picked me, I kid you not.

Went looking for a 9mm and was planning on getting a Glock or SIG... maybe an HK. Tried all of these... several models of each. Wanted it for CC but I knew my big hands (XXL gloves) would be an issue with a true CC handgun. After shooting them, back & forth on the Glock 19 & 21, something just wasn't right, particularly the SIG which felt like a child's handgun.

The guy who owns the store said 'hold on, I'll be right back'. Comes back with the PPQ M2, puts the largest grip on it and it was like butta... I mean it felt like it was made for my hands. Smooth, accurate, quick, easy to control, fit like a glove, you name it... it just talked to me and I actually heard it say 'WTF are you waiting for? Buy me NOW!' 😂

Go out shooting 3-4x a year and it is awesome. No regrets at all, but I would have never considered it had he not introduced me to it. :cool:

I didn't pick my Walther PPQ... it picked me, I kid you not.

Went looking for a 9mm and was planning on getting a Glock or SIG... maybe an HK. Tried all of these... several models of each. Wanted it for CC but I knew my big hands (XXL gloves) would be an issue with a true CC handgun. After shooting them, back & forth on the Glock 19 & 21, something just wasn't right, particularly the SIG which felt like a child's handgun.

The guy who owns the store said 'hold on, I'll be right back'. Comes back with the PPQ M2, puts the largest grip on it and it was like butta... I mean it felt like it was made for my hands. Smooth, accurate, quick, easy to control, fit like a glove, you name it... it just talked to me and I actually heard it say 'WTF are you waiting for? Buy me NOW!' 😂

Go out shooting 3-4x a year and it is awesome. No regrets at all, but I would have never considered it had he not introduced me to it. :cool:

Good pick. You can have a similar grip put on the Sig P365 or the Glocks as well. Walther's are cool as hell tho.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT