ADVERTISEMENT

Another violation of free speech

David_Dennison

All District
Jul 13, 2020
One of Trumps finest follows his directions. Should she be prosecuted? Why can’t she say she was exercising 1A …just joking and really didn’t know it was illegal. She didn’t succeed with her threat. How could she be guilty?

I guess threatening to commit a crime is indeed a crime.

Who will be the first to come to her defense?

I wish all of these type posts occurred at 130am like this one so we could assume Ambien as an excuse.

The grammar and spelling often gets worse with the Ambien, but the reasoning/logic is basically the same
Whatever happened to better living through pharmaceuticals?

Reactions: Bill_D
One of Trumps finest follows his directions. Should she be prosecuted? Why can’t she say she was exercising 1A …just joking and really didn’t know it was illegal. She didn’t succeed with her threat. How could she be guilty?

Probably drunk. But if she didn’t make any plans r committed any acts to carry the threats out, it is tough to say it’s more than simple assault if you care to follow it thru. A psychiatric examination seems
in order.

Reactions: dhetiger

So basically anything Trump says is a lie unless it’s something you want to use against him.

Reactions: Reasoned
So basically anything Trump says is a lie unless it’s something you want to use against him.

clapping-leonardo-dicaprio.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT