ADVERTISEMENT

Another one bites the dust!

Perhaps a new name would be appropriate for “sassy” or “Sockpuppet”…..
Schadenfreude is a compound of the German nouns Schaden, meaning "damage" or "harm," and Freude, meaning "joy," so it makes sense that schadenfreude means joy over some harm or misfortune suffered by another.

^ Obsessed with playing the race card. Wonder why?
I’m obsessed with kicking your ass on a daily basis.

You are an antifa loving white apologist that thinks blacks are too stupid and incapable of obtaining identification. When they disagree with you, they’re tokens.

In other words sassy, you are a piece of shit just like the one that raised you.

I’m obsessed with kicking your ass on a daily basis.

You are an antifa loving white apologist that thinks blacks are too stupid and incapable of obtaining identification. When they disagree with you, they’re tokens.

In other words sassy, you are a piece of shit just like the one that raised you.
Wonder if it was raised in a single birthing person household? Given its behavior I doubt there was a legitimate birthing person companion involved in its sorry upbringing.

• Haha
Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
Thankfully, yet another violent cult member gone. Pretty much shows how mentally damaged the average Trump Cult Republican is. Can some of you do a mental health check on your MAGAt brothers and sisters. We keep having these terrorist incidents from the right…

Thankfully, yet another violent cult member gone. Pretty much shows how mentally damaged the average Trump Cult Republican is. Can some of you do a mental health check on your MAGAt brothers and sisters. We keep having these terrorist incidents from the right…

Sounds like some unnecessary genes just exited the pool.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT