ADVERTISEMENT

Another one bites the dust!

This is probably my favorite karma story of 2021 so far:

“Hey look, another underaged kid I can diddle. Oh no, this one is feisty! He’s defending himself with a gun! He shot me, now I don’t have to kill myself like I’ve tried to before, nor do I get to diddle kids which is why I’ve been locked up most of my adult life, nor do I get to roam the streets shooting up heroin with my putrid liberal buddies anymore! Goodbye world.”

💀

- Joseph Rosenbaum

You are a genuine a$$hole, celebrating someone's death....You make me sick to the stomach....
Should come as no surprise, American Marxist’s have a long lineage to credit their lack of humanity, by most estimates over 100 million deaths:

Should come as no surprise, American Marxist’s have a long lineage to credit their lack of humanity, by most estimates over 100 million deaths:
You don’t understand! All those people just “didn’t do it right!” We will!

🙄

Well, well, well ... celebrating another conservative white person's death. Common place for the "love everybody" liberal party.

Bet your wear the double mask while driving alone in your stickered Pirus ($1 to Honk).
A good non-lethal case of nut cancer would probably change your mind about alot of things you spewed on this board.

This is probably my favorite karma story of 2021 so far:

“Hey look, another underaged kid I can diddle. Oh no, this one is feisty! He’s defending himself with a gun! He shot me, now I don’t have to kill myself like I’ve tried to before, nor do I get to diddle kids which is why I’ve been locked up most of my adult life, nor do I get to roam the streets shooting up heroin with my putrid liberal buddies anymore! Goodbye world.”

💀

- Joseph Rosenbaum
Pedos and MAGAt anti-vaxxers all could use a dirt nap.
Now do right wing nationalist Nazis, and the Pinochet regime, etc.

Well, well, well ... celebrating another conservative white person's death. Common place for the "love everybody" liberal party.

Bet your wear the double mask while driving alone in your stickered Pirus ($1 to Honk).
A good non-lethal case of nut cancer would probably change your mind about alot of things you spewed on this board.
I wouldn't wish Covid on anyone, including Menace, especially after having it. I do find it interesting that he referred to "karma". I wonder if he understands how that could play out for him.

I wouldn't wish Covid on anyone, including Menace, especially after having it. I do find it interesting that he referred to "karma". I wonder if he understands how that could play out for him.
If it isn’t a talking point on CNN or MSNBC - the answer is no. Libs - particularly the useful idiot variety - don’t practice much independent thought.

Pedos and MAGAt anti-vaxxers all could use a dirt nap.

Now do right wing nationalist Nazis, and the Pinochet regime, etc.

Supporting a vaccine that neither keeps you from getting or spreading the virus no matter the number of shots.

ignoring the fact that 78% of Covid hospitalizations were from those obese or overweight plus the elderly component

supporting mask mandates that do not stop a virus from spreading (barring a professionally fitted k95) or staying 6’ apart….placebos at best….and advocating kids not having in person learning based on the whim of the teacher unions.

poor stupid Peenace

You are a genuine a$$hole, celebrating someone's death....You make me sick to the stomach....

No….he’s pretty stupid
Nope. You idiots don’t realize I’m not celebrating his death. Celebrating that a selfish idiot political grifter can’t harm society anymore.

If it isn’t a talking point on CNN or MSNBC - the answer is no. Libs - particularly the useful idiot variety - don’t practice much independent thought.
Hate both. I suggest looking at media bias analyses. You’d all come off as less ignorant if you’d learn about trustworthy sources…

Hate both. I suggest looking at media bias analyses. You’d all come off as less ignorant if you’d learn about trustworthy sources…

SMH ^^^this fool^^^ acts like media bias is some kind of breaking news.

holy shit

You and your boys here could use better sources, to avoid coming off as ignorant rubes. Everything the freaks here post is from Breitbart. Teach them a lesson, Billy!
You post liberal echochamber bullshit from your fairy friends at Twitter and expect us to rely on you as the beacon of unbiased media.

Lol are you a fûcking bot? Do they make fairy bots?

You and your boys here could use better sources, to avoid coming off as ignorant rubes. Everything the freaks here post is from Breitbart. Teach them a lesson, Billy!
What, perhaps post from the titans of impartiality such as: CBS, NBC, ABC, NPR, CNN, PMS-NBC, NYT’s, LAT’s, WaPo, Atlanta Urinal & Constipation….just to name a few?
No thanks.

Buh-duh-duh duh duh...

Why are only interested in showing white people dying? Is there a reason behind it?
We all know you are anti-whitey and a BLM fluffer but it is like you would like to off yourself for being white?

Seek professional help sassy...

Why are only interested in showing white people dying? Is there a reason behind it?
We all know you are anti-whitey and a BLM fluffer but it is like you would like to off yourself for being white?

He's super woke on the outside and racist AF on the inside. It's sort of like some candy...his wokeness is the hard outer shell while his racism is the chewy caramel center.

No one on this board GAF enough to truly get to his center so we mostly get wokey peenace. But every now and then some caramel seeps out because he's a stupid fvck.

He's super woke on the outside and racist AF on the inside. It's sort of like some candy...his wokeness is the hard outer shell while his racism is the chewy caramel center.

No one on this board GAF enough to truly get to his center so we mostly get wokey peenace. But every now and then some caramel seeps out because he's a stupid fvck.
What is your favorite saying : he is as fvcked up at chocolate cheese.
Seems fitting with sassy.

Do I hate people because they’re white and I’m pro-BLM, or because they’re black and I’m a Nazi? You and @Pops Masterson are going to need to coordinate these attacks better, because you’re just pointing out my equal opportunity hatred of ignorance.

Do I hate people because they’re white and I’m pro-BLM, or because they’re black and I’m a Nazi? You and @Pops Masterson are going to need to coordinate these attacks better, because you’re just pointing out my equal opportunity hatred of ignorance.
That's exactly what we've been asking you, jackass. Make up your mind which narrative you are going to stick to. Holy shit, you are fvcking retarded.

You are an equal opportunity racist jackass. You hate whitey to appeal to your 'woke liberal peers' at the junior college where you work. While deep down you hate the blacks even more so. But you are torn and hate everyone probably because your wife is more man and earns more than you and daddy didn't pay you enough attention while in your 'experimental stage' in college.

• Haha
Reactions: billywayneluck
To be honest, I don’t give a single fûck who who you hate. You’re a hypocritical, lying, disgusting liberal blowhard.

You’re a miserable person in general, and I’m just here to point out that you’re a sassy little bitch.

It’s their choice. You seem to not care anpbout that. If you are scared, stay home. My body, my choice or only when it’s women killing babies?
More like my “body my choice”
when it fits their liberal political agenda.

Libs are about argument rather than standing on principle.

It’s their choice. You seem to not care anpbout that. If you are scared, stay home. My body, my choice or only when it’s women killing babies?

More like my “body my choice”
when it fits their liberal political agenda.

Libs are about argument rather than standing on principle.
I let them choose to off themselves out of ignorance and stupidity. Actually, it’s a preferable choice! Darwinism at its finest!!!

I let them choose to off themselves out of ignorance and stupidity. Actually, it’s a preferable choice! Darwinism at its finest!!!
Glad we have people like Kyle Rittenhouse to assist with Darwinism as well. Blasted holes in two liberal scum that tax money won’t have to support ever again.

Americans will forever be appreciative. Thanks, Kyle!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT