ADVERTISEMENT

Another OFFICIAL* 3A State Championship game

Rockeyes

Freshman
Feb 27, 2003
Iowa City West captured its 5th State Championship (most ever), going undefeated and wire-to-wire, with back-to-back championships in 2009 & 2010. West has been in every State Championship game, except one, since 2003. (West won in 2003, 2005, got 2nd in '04, '07 and '08, 4th in '06). Can you say Dynasty?

***West's 2010 team is likely the BEST SOCCER team ever in Iowa. Their state tournament goals for and against. 13 for West and 1 goal for the opponents.

* An Official 3A State Championship Soccer game has Iowa City West playing in it.

i can understand how proud you are of IC West but dude, come on, show a bit of humility.its a state championship regardless of if theyre in it or not.theyve been in quite a few lately yeah but itd still be recognized as official no matter whos in it

baseballa: Being a Baseball guy, methinks you'd understand. Let me explain, The Des Moines Register had a reporter 'back in the day', who called an 'Official' World Series, one with the NY Yankees in it.

Considering that Iowa City West has perhaps more of a DYNASTY, right now, than the Yankees, (EVERY State Championship game since 2003 IC West has been in) I'm humorously pointing out just how dominant IC West Boys Soccer program has been for about 10 years.

And also, a couple of years back a Bett Bulldog was shootin his mouth off that Bett was the program. He has not mysteriously disappeared completely.

Congrats to the IHSAA for putting on a good State tourney this year

im actually one of those rare kids that did soccer and baseball when i played so i consider myself a soccer guy...and this isnt the first time you have brought this topic up about offical state championships

OK. Well, now you learned what an Official State Championship game is, so that's nice

again, show some humility.people always say lose with class, but in your case, win with class kid.grow up

Grow up? OK.
My suggestion for you? Take a writing class and then, a history lesson or two.

And you still need more grammar and spelling classes. Get signed-up before the next Official 3A State Championship with IC West, next year OK?

Your statement about and idiot makes ZERO sense to people who speak English.

Haha you are sitting there complaining about grammar and spelling because I chose not to use CAPS? Are you serious? How about instead you take a lesson in CLASS before the next state title game, which is official regardless of who is in it.

And on a sidenote...most people in this country tend to use shorthand when typing in forums such as this, so I am pretty sure the "people who speak English" can understand the statement about you being a complete idiot and an arrogant POS. Enjoy ATTEMPTING to insult people the rest of your life because you are apparently needing some work...

Who is doing the insulting, here, Ms Balla?

Go Trojans ! Ranked # 3 nationally by ESPN spring Soccer rankings.

rockeyes, bro, i think you need to take a quick min out of your day and put down the picture of the ic west logo and stop jackin off and listen to me.

a. read all the comments ive ever wrote, 99% of them are talking about how i dont think west has a chance at losing....
b. its fun to be all high and mighty about west but the reality is they beat alot of weaker teams and were stacked so its hard to say they had a hard road to win sate.
c. your right, its only official if west is in the championship.
d. if you think im spitting pure bs at you then thats too bad becuase i have ALOT more to do with the west high program then you.

ps. i totally agree with you though...just dont bring me up in your post talking smack about me ;)

bett-bulldog: I love it when you 'Dawgs' talk dirty to me. LOL

Despite your paranoia, actually I believe the 'dawg' I was referring to is Hawkeye Denny? Is that you, HawkeyeDenny? Or has that bonehead crawled back under the muddy missippi bridge where he lives?

And yes indeed, HawkeyeDenny, it was ANOTHER OFFICIAL* 3A State Championship game this year.

* An Official 3A State Championship game has IC West playing in it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT