ADVERTISEMENT

Another lol at LSU šŸ˜‚

Pops Masterson

All District
Jan 8, 2004
Just remembered the time LSU hired John Chavis and @Bill_D is on record saying it would go down as the best defensive hire in college football history.

I now pass the floor of laughter on to the rest of you.

batman-im.gif

Lolololol

Iā€™d love to help @Bill_D see the light, but he would just attack with personal insults. So yeah, Iā€™ll stick with @HONKifUvCOACHED4BAMA and just stay out of it.

Prayers lifted for @Bill_D just the same.
Heā€™s getting more and more crabby with every post. Naturally they are disingenuous and belligerent (nothing new there) but the personal insults and hatefulness are off the charts!
@Bill_D ā€™s behavior has become sad and pathetic.

Just remembered the time LSU hired John Chavis and @Bill_D is on record saying it would go down as the best defensive hire in college football history.

I now pass the floor of laughter on to the rest of you.

batman-im.gif
I never ever said that. you are getting to be a desperate liar. I was never a fan of Chavis except he did teach kids to tackle.

• Haha
Reactions: billywayneluck
Heā€™s getting more and more crabby with every post. Naturally they are disingenuous and belligerent (nothing new there) but the personal insults and hatefulness are off the charts!
@Bill_D ā€™s behavior has become sad and pathetic.
You are the last person to call someone sad and pathetic.

Havenā€™t gotten much info from my buddy on LSUā€™s staff in the last few months, but weā€™ve got a call set up for later in the week.

Hoping to get some good laughs about the LSU wreckage which I usually do.
LOL. The entire staff (everybody)has changed except for the OL coach and he sure isnā€™t someone to whom you can talk.

LOL. The entire staff (everybody)has changed except for the OL coach and he sure isnā€™t someone to whom you can talk.
Shows how little you know about the intertwinings of the lsu program. And thatā€™s how they like to keep it, people like you absent from meddling within.

Shows how little you know about the intertwinings of the lsu program. And thatā€™s how they like to keep it, people like you absent from meddling within.
That makes about as much sense as everything else you satay, exactly nothing.

ADVERTISEMENT