ADVERTISEMENT

Another lol at LSU 😂

Pops Masterson

All District
Jan 8, 2004
Just remembered the time LSU hired John Chavis and @Bill_D is on record saying it would go down as the best defensive hire in college football history.

I now pass the floor of laughter on to the rest of you.

batman-im.gif

Lolololol

I’d love to help @Bill_D see the light, but he would just attack with personal insults. So yeah, I’ll stick with @HONKifUvCOACHED4BAMA and just stay out of it.

Prayers lifted for @Bill_D just the same.
He’s getting more and more crabby with every post. Naturally they are disingenuous and belligerent (nothing new there) but the personal insults and hatefulness are off the charts!
@Bill_D ’s behavior has become sad and pathetic.

Just remembered the time LSU hired John Chavis and @Bill_D is on record saying it would go down as the best defensive hire in college football history.

I now pass the floor of laughter on to the rest of you.

batman-im.gif
I never ever said that. you are getting to be a desperate liar. I was never a fan of Chavis except he did teach kids to tackle.

• Haha
Reactions: billywayneluck
He’s getting more and more crabby with every post. Naturally they are disingenuous and belligerent (nothing new there) but the personal insults and hatefulness are off the charts!
@Bill_D ’s behavior has become sad and pathetic.
You are the last person to call someone sad and pathetic.

Haven’t gotten much info from my buddy on LSU’s staff in the last few months, but we’ve got a call set up for later in the week.

Hoping to get some good laughs about the LSU wreckage which I usually do.
LOL. The entire staff (everybody)has changed except for the OL coach and he sure isn’t someone to whom you can talk.

LOL. The entire staff (everybody)has changed except for the OL coach and he sure isn’t someone to whom you can talk.
Shows how little you know about the intertwinings of the lsu program. And that’s how they like to keep it, people like you absent from meddling within.

Shows how little you know about the intertwinings of the lsu program. And that’s how they like to keep it, people like you absent from meddling within.
That makes about as much sense as everything else you satay, exactly nothing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT