ADVERTISEMENT

Another fallout of the airlift from hell.

I hate anyone with a furious passion that would attack a child.

My 9 year old is still so innocent to the point she asks me stupid, illogical questions reflecting her lack of awareness to the evil in this world, and unless it’s a safety issue, I just let her proceed in her own sweet little world.

Makes me sad that one day she’ll have to learn and hear of these losers.

My 9 year old is still so innocent to the point she asks me stupid, illogical questions reflecting her lack of awareness to the evil in this world, and unless it’s a safety issue, I just let her proceed in her own sweet little world.

Ditto

Is she dealing with the fact there’s are 76 genders and the fact kids can “identify as a kitten” and shit in a litter box vs use a toilet?

Ah, misunderstood.

She’s in private school where parents still have input and the concept of family is still promoted and accepted.
All good man, I know you aren't some pvssified liberal cuck so that idea never crossed my mind.

Totally different if we were talking about a sorry excuse for a human like @Menace Sockeyes who aligns with that kind of idiocy.

• Love
Reactions: Pops Masterson
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT