ADVERTISEMENT

Another ball spike not called

GwinnettDawg

All Conference
Aug 7, 2001
Florida qb first dives in from 5 yards with everyone chasing him then spikes the ball. No flag.

I’m also noticing tons of players on every team letting their mouth pieces flap around cause they are t in their mouths. That used to be a flag after a warning.

Florida qb first dives in from 5 yards with everyone chasing him then spikes the ball. No flag.

I’m also noticing tons of players on every team letting their mouth pieces flap around cause they are t in their mouths. That used to be a flag after a warning.
Isn't diving into the end zone when no one is around a "taunting" penalty? I know it was a few years ago.

They never call excessive celebration penalties anymore. Pretty much targeting and roughing the qb are the ones they call now

Reactions: dhetiger

If they called that FL #76 for holding every time he did they would have never finished the game. They did call him 2 times in a row once..

If they called that FL #76 for holding every time he did they would have never finished the game. They did call him 2 times in a row once..
Congrats on your win, Bill. Always great to beat those jort wearing mouth breathers.

Cut them some slack… they quit throwing shoes at least…

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT