ADVERTISEMENT

All conference game schedule...

Honestly @Bill_D it sounds like you want LSU to puss out because you are afraid to compete.
You know better than that. It’s just the traditional foe holds the schedule to a bondage that shouldn’t be there. I don’t care who LSU plays. I wish they played more power 5 teams than they do. I get tired of beating LA Tech or McNeese State. What I would like to see is a ten team SEC schedule without the traditional opponent. That would also help finding power 5 opponents. Right now LSU, AL, everybody is having difficulty finding Power 5 opponents.

You do understand that a "better schedule" is subjective, right?

Prove to me that blue is better than green.

Some people care about historical rivalries in college football. Some people realize that playing in conference opponents out of conference creates other issues....that have literally already occurred within the SEC.

We disagree and I'm fine with that. But when you crown yourself the winner of a debate, calling you out on your bullshit becomes second nature.
Look there is no way that a rotating schedule with a traditional foe in it is as clean and good as one without a traditional foe. You started the thing by saying you had proved many times that I was wrong. You never havre because you can’t. You just cannot play all the other teams as quick with a traditional foe.

You just cannot play all the other teams as quick with a traditional foe.

Using this logic we should play a 13 game conference schedule. Anything else would be inferior.

Historical rivalries matter in college football. You will never convince me otherwise. Playing UT out of conference would create new issues for people to complain about.

If you get your way and teams like Bama vs UT, UGA vs AU don't play every year, college football will lose something.

Using this logic we should play a 13 game conference schedule. Anything else would be inferior.

Historical rivalries matter in college football. You will never convince me otherwise. Playing UT out of conference would create new issues for people to complain about.

If you get your way and teams like Bama vs UT, UGA vs AU don't play every year, college football will lose something.
@Bill_D is just vagging out because he doesn’t want to play Florida every year.

No, I actually didn't. You said...

I said...

You are the only one I see saying that you've proven anything.
Well, you wouldn’t. If you figured it out as you probably have you would see the rotation is much better without the traditional opponent. I don’t get why the AU guys go with it. I get Honk. He really wishes he was an AL guy.

As far GA, I don’t know whether you remember or even Gwinette himself remembers, but a couple of years ago he questioned why he wasn’t going to play LSU again for 6 years. So indirectly........

Well, you wouldn’t. If you figured it out as you probably have you would see the rotation is much better without the traditional opponent. I don’t get why the AU guys go with it. I get Honk. He really wishes he was an AL guy.

As far GA, I don’t know whether you remember or even Gwinette himself remembers, but a couple of years ago he questioned why he wasn’t going to play LSU again for 6 years. So indirectly........

Which AU guys are you talking about? I thought I was quite clear when I said that I didn't give a shit about traditional games.

Which AU guys are you talking about? I thought I was quite clear when I said that I didn't give a shit about traditional games.
Good for you. Mostly Honk. It doesn’t amaze you that he backs AL up all the time? Biggest kiss ass I ever saw on an internet board. Just check his post to me today. It doesn’t even make sense.

Good for you. Mostly Honk. It doesn’t amaze you that he backs AL up all the time? Biggest kiss ass I ever saw on an internet board. Just check his post to me today. It doesn’t even make sense.
I’m just calling them like I see them. Some times I agree with AU guys, sometimes bammers, sometimes Hillbillies, sometimes kawn dawx. I know it’s hard for you to understand but some of us are not 100% homers like you. But, as you know, I ain’t got no dog in this fight so I’m staying out of it.

I wasn't aware that you felt this way. Thanks for clearing that up.

Reactions: Pops Masterson
Just when I got time. It kind of boring around here. People keep trying to stand behind something that wrong. I would bet that that for the AL students of the last 20 years nobody gives a crap about TN as the traditional foe.
So by your logic, when Bama was beating that LSU ass every year....LSU fans and students didn't care about the Bama game?

LULZ - tell me another doozy. I need another belly laugh today.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Just when I got time. It kind of boring around here. People keep trying to stand behind something that wrong. I would bet that that for the AL students of the last 20 years nobody gives a crap about TN as the traditional foe.

And since 2011, nobody gives a shit about LSU since it has been a guaranteed win until this past year’s fluke with Brady and Burrow.

Most of the experts, including my buddy on staff, expect LSU to go back to their rightful home in the middle of the pack.

Reactions: billywayneluck

I don't specifically remember saying that but doesn't mean it didn't happen. We just played aTm for the first time since they joined the SEC. That's bullshit. So, I will add to Bill's sentiment and say trash the traditional crossovers and scrap the divisions. Play a rotating schedule and maybe even add a ninth game.

If we want to talk about tradition, let's put Ga Tech and Tulane back in. There are really only a small handful of precious games in this conference. Alabama-Auburn (even though Bama mentions Georgia and Georgia Tech in their fight song but not Auburn), Bama-Tennessee, Georgia-Auburn, Georgia-Florida, Egg Bowl,. Those are the marquee ones in my opinion. there are others (FL-LSU, LSU-Bama, GA-TN, , but not on that level. Auburn used to have great rivalries with Tennessee and Florida. That got trashed, so what's the difference? Scrap it all and play the top two teams in the SECCG rather than the East Beasts and the West Wimps. :cool:

Reactions: Bill_D
I don't specifically remember saying that but doesn't mean it didn't happen. We just played aTm for the first time since they joined the SEC. That's bullshit. So, I will add to Bill's sentiment and say trash the traditional crossovers and scrap the divisions. Play a rotating schedule and maybe even add a ninth game.

If we want to talk about tradition, let's put Ga Tech and Tulane back in. There are really only a small handful of precious games in this conference. Alabama-Auburn (even though Bama mentions Georgia and Georgia Tech in their fight song but not Auburn), Bama-Tennessee, Georgia-Auburn, Georgia-Florida, Egg Bowl,. Those are the marquee ones in my opinion. there are others (FL-LSU, LSU-Bama, GA-TN, , but not on that level. Auburn used to have great rivalries with Tennessee and Florida. That got trashed, so what's the difference? Scrap it all and play the top two teams in the SECCG rather than the East Beasts and the West Wimps. :cool:
Not in their fight song? Whatta bout Tide/tied?
The Crimson Tied - as in Tied the Power of Dixieland.

And since 2011, nobody gives a shit about LSU since it has been a guaranteed win until this past year’s fluke with Brady and Burrow.

Most of the experts, including my buddy on staff, expect LSU to go back to their rightful home in the middle of the pack.
If we play and you expect this you are going to have a very unhappy year. This is the deepest and most talented team has had years in all positions except QB. We will not have a Burrow at QB but we will have a darn good QB. He will be among the top QB in the SEC.This will be the best D we have had in 10 years.

The experts didn’t down grade us as far as the start of the season. They put us in the same position as last year, #5. But I see they did drop AL from where they started last year, from 1st to 3rd.

So by your logic, when Bama was beating that LSU ass every year....LSU fans and students didn't care about the Bama game?

LULZ - tell me another doozy. I need another belly laugh today.
You need therapy. You make up something for me to say and then say it, and act like I said and then act like you want to hear another. Go take 2 Tylenol..

You need therapy. You make up something for me to say and then say it, and act like I said and then act like you want to hear another. Go take 2 Tylenol..
Again, it’s called reality. I’m not surprised that it’s unfamiliar to you.

If we play and you expect this you are going to have a very unhappy year. This is the deepest and most talented team has had years in all positions except QB. We will not have a Burrow at QB but we will have a darn good QB. He will be among the top QB in the SEC.This will be the best D we have had in 10 years.

The experts didn’t down grade us as far as the start of the season. They put us in the same position as last year, #5. But I see they did drop AL from where they started last year, from 1st to 3rd.

You say this same garbage every year, and then you get your ass kicked. Your coach still manhandles women.

So like every year, LSU will be better than last year...according to Bill.

And the part where you spin Bama's higher ranking compared to LSU as a negative is pure gold. Not that pre-season rankings mean jack-shit...but somehow you took that useless information and retarded it. Well done sir.

He was extrapolating using your logic. Agree it was stupid but that's more on you than him...as it was YOUR logic.

So like every year, LSU will be better than last year...according to Bill.

And the part where you spin Bama's higher ranking compared to LSU as a negative is pure gold. Not that pre-season rankings mean jack-shit...but somehow you took that useless information and retarded it. Well done sir.
Well, if you think it going to be back to the old days like Pop you are wrong. Anyway I doing think you really think that.

I believe I projected several times in the last couple of years that 2020 is the year I thought LSU would catch AL in talent and depth. I believe this is true. I think the LSU-AL game will be a real barn burner. We don’t have Burrow but we have a good QB, one that is equal to Jones, anyway. While the offense lost Burrow they will still be damned good. The defense should be better than it was last year, even at the end. I believe even the so called experts by this time have concluded that LSU is very good and the only question mark is QB. It’s almost impossible to have another Burrow, but Brennan will be very good.

Well, if you think it going to be back to the old days like Pop you are wrong. Anyway I doing think you really think that.

I believe I projected several times in the last couple of years that 2020 is the year I thought LSU would catch AL in talent and depth. I believe this is true. I think the LSU-AL game will be a real barn burner. We don’t have Burrow but we have a good QB, one that is equal to Jones, anyway. While the offense lost Burrow they will still be damned good. The defense should be better than it was last year, even at the end. I believe even the so called experts by this time have concluded that LSU is very good and the only question mark is QB. It’s almost impossible to have another Burrow, but Brennan will be very good.

You continue to leave off one of the most important pieces of the puzzle which is coaching. Your head coach is a goon.

You behind Saban.continue to leave off one of the most important pieces of the puzzle which is coaching. Your head coach is a goon.
Well. Right now the “goon” is rated the #2 coach in the SEC just behind Saban. Whatever. You keep calling him names for 3 more years people are going to think you are obsessed.

Well. Right now the “goon” is rated the #2 coach in the SEC just behind Saban. Whatever. You keep calling him names for 3 more years people are going to think you are obsessed.

Coaches I would rather have than the wife crusher:

Saban
Mullen
Pruitt
Fisher
Smart
Muschamp

So no, not #2

LOL. There are 7 more. You couldn’t spell their names. But then you aren’t an expert.

Uhh... I posted the coaches that are better than Orgeron. An argument can be made for others, but those are certainties.

There is one thing that Orgeron can do better than the whole SEC though. If you guessed kicking women in the face and assaulting their ovaries, you’re 100% correct.

Uhh... I posted the coaches that are better than Orgeron. An argument can be made for others, but those are certainties.

There is one thing that Orgeron can do better than the whole SEC though. If you guessed kicking women in the face and assaulting their ovaries, you’re 100% correct.
You are full of crap if you think those coaches are better football coaches than O.

You are full of crap if you think those coaches are better football coaches than O.
O is basically a retard, Bill. He’s fresh out of number one pick QBs so he’s back to being mediocre. Not that I have a dawg in this fight, but every now and then I have to weigh in.

O is basically a retard, Bill. He’s fresh out of number one pick QBs so he’s back to being mediocre. Not that I have a dawg in this fight, but every now and then I have to weigh in.
GettyImages-1182965541.jpg

I can sense you getting angry, thus paralleling your team’s head coach.

Off the top of my head, I could name close to 30 football coaches I’d rather have coaching my team. Mostly because of their coaching ability, but as you well know, Orgeron is a low character guy based on his domestic violence issues, and I wouldn’t want a schmuck running my team.

I can sense you getting angry, thus paralleling your team’s head coach.

Off the top of my head, I could name close to 30 football coaches I’d rather have coaching my team. Mostly because of their coaching ability, but as you well know, Orgeron is a low character guy based on his domestic violence issues, and I wouldn’t want a schmuck running my team.
Blah, blah, blah

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT