ADVERTISEMENT

All conference game schedule...

played the in 03 and won then played them twice in 04 and won both played another time or two. Killed them there with Nick Marshal.

New millennium, genius
No, you conveniently wanted to exclude 1997-1999, where you lost 3 in a row.

Funny how that works with you fambuleeh cultists and your selective timeframes.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
You AU guys get me. Al screws the crap out of you with that traditional foe crap and you eat it up. Unbelievable. The traditional foe crap is designed to give AL a weaker SEC schedule every year than GA, FL, AU And LSU. I can’t believe you don’t see it. It also prevents AL from playing FL and GA as often. I can’t believe you can’t see it.

Bill, I think you would be a very happy camper if Fl was just removed from your schedule permanently. You want them gone due to the fact that they whip that ass more often than not. I don't recall bama fans wanting tenerc off their schedule when they were kicking bama's ass regularly

Bill, I think you would be a very happy camper if Fl was just removed from your schedule permanently. You want them gone due to the fact that they whip that ass more often than not. I don't recall bama fans wanting tenerc off their schedule when they were kicking bama's ass regularly
See @Bill_D - everyone else understands it.

You do too - just don't want to admit it. Not a state secret - accept your reality and move forward.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
No, you conveniently wanted to exclude 1997-1999, where you lost 3 in a row.

Funny how that works with you fambuleeh cultists and your selective timeframes.
Nope. The year 2000 is a natural spot to discern what the recent couple of decades has been.
You act like time started 1997

Nope. The year 2000 is a natural spot to discern what the recent couple of decades has been.
You act like time started 1997
Nope. Just pointed out why you purposely excluded those years.

it’s ok! Tennessee is one of the few rivals where you have a winning advantage. Enjoy!

T
I don’t care about FL. That had nothing to do with it. The SEC schedule is really screwed because the traditional foe causes teams to play every 6 years and even then they not get a home and home.

LSU beats FL about as much FL wins.

AL loves TN. They can’t do without them. The relationship is magic. Did you know there were formerly 2 traditional foes? When the SEC added teams they dropped the second team. No cry from AL.But AL likes the way the traditional foe screws up the SEC schedule so it’s staying that way.

Do you know the second team KY had as a traditional foe? It was LSU. There was a great relationship between the schools. We even set up a radio network with a number of the of the 50k watt clear channel radio stations to broadcast the games of both schools for the entire season. It was known as the KentuckyANa. Network and broadcast the games over the eastern half of the US.,

How often has KY played LSU the past 20 years? Do you know? I don’t but it can’t be like it was for 50 years.

a personal question? What do you get out of joining the AL people and harass me like you do. Whoever is after me, you jump right in there with them. Did I ever do anything to you? Are you just trying to get in good with a program with a football program and be their buddy? Did LSU offend you in some manner? Not important, but if there is a reason I would like to know it. Probably the pack instinct and wanting to be part of a pack.

T
I don’t care about FL. That had nothing to do with it. The SEC schedule is really screwed because the traditional foe causes teams to play every 6 years and even then they not get a home and home.

AL loves TN. They can’t do without them. The relationship is magic. Did you know there were formerly 2 traditional foes? When the SEC added teams they dropped the second team. No cry from AL.But AL likes the way the traditional foe screws up the SEC schedule so it’s staying that way.

Do you know the second team KY had as a traditional foe? It was LSU. There was a great relationship between the schools. We even set up a radio network with a number of the of the 50k watt clear channel radio stations to broadcast the games of both schools for the entire season. It was known as the KentuckyANa. Network and broadcast the games over the eastern half of the US.,

How often has KY played LSU the past 20 years? Do you know? I don’t but it can’t be like it was for 50 years.

a personal question? What do you get out of joining the AL people and harass me like you do. Whoever is after me, you jump right in there with them. Did I ever do anything to you? Are you just trying to get in good with a program with a football program and be their buddy? Did LSU offend you in some manner? Not important, but if there is a reason I would like to know it. Probably the pack instinct and wanting to be part of a pack.

I realize you are dumb, but are you really comparing LSU/Kentucky to Alabama/Tennessee? Two historical bottomfeeders in the SEC to the two with the most tradition? Are you really this dense?

I realize you are dumb, but are you really comparing LSU/Kentucky to Alabama/Tennessee? Two historical bottomfeeders in the SEC to the two with the most tradition? Are you really this dense?
Well, unlike you, I’m am correct about the scheduling for the SEC and you know it. As usual the only argument you use is a little filth.

Incidentally I did not compare LSU and KY to AL and TN about their program. I compared them on the basis of traditional foes. After all this is all about AL and TN being traditional foes, not programs being famous. But all you want to do is obscure the fact the SEC would have a much better rotation in the schedule if there were no traditional foes. You let one traditional foe go without a controversy, why not another? You would still play them twice every 4 years.

Well, unlike you, I’m am correct about the scheduling for the SEC and you know it. As usual the only argument you use is a little filth.

Incidentally I did not compare LSU and KY to AL and TN about their program. I compared them on the basis of traditional foes. After all this is all about AL and TN being traditional foes, not programs being famous. But all you want to do is obscure the fact the SEC would have a much better rotation in the schedule if there were no traditional foes. You let one traditional foe go without a controversy, why not another? You would still play them twice every 4 years.

Could have just said “yes pops, I am really that dumb” and saved a lot of keystrokes.

Bill is correct on UK and LSU being traditional foes. We had a continuous season streak for over 50 years up until 2002..... from when Bear Bryant was UK’s coach

Did you know there were formerly 2 traditional foes? When the SEC added teams they dropped the second team. No cry from AL.

It was a compromise goofball. Do you know who our 2nd traditional foe was? It was Vanderbilt. If the goal was to make our schedule easier, wouldn't it have made sense to keep Vanderbilt on the schedule rather than UT?

Your own point just destroyed your argument.

a personal question? What do you get out of joining the AL people and harass me like you do. Whoever is after me, you jump right in there with them. Did I ever do anything to you?

Have you considered the possibility that he just disagrees with you and sees that you are in fact crying about having to play UF.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq

We had a similar relationship with Vanderbilt. But since the game rarely meant much nationally, it made sense to give up that game to compromise on the new schedule with new teams in the SEC.

Alabama vs UT has had national implications MANY times and it has been a back and forth rivalry in terms of success.

T

Bill, I haven't harassed you nor anyone else but damn you are one hard headed coon ass. I only stated the obvious from observing your post for many years on every board that we have been on.You have complained about Florida Gators on your schedule constantly. You have even stated that it's not fair that you have to play them every year !

It was a compromise goofball. Do you know who our 2nd traditional foe was? It was Vanderbilt. If the goal was to make our schedule easier, wouldn't it have made sense to keep Vanderbilt on the schedule rather than UT?

Your own point just destroyed your argument.

Have you considered the possibility that he just disagrees with you and sees that you are in fact crying about having to play UF.
I’m not crying about playing FL. If he sees it different then he is blind. AL is never going to change this because it gives them a weaker schedule then everybody else. Al fans are never going to argue factually that I am correct that do away with the traditional foe and add a game or so to the schedule would result in a much better schedule rotation for the entire conference where the teams will all play each other more often. They are just going to call me names and say I am afraid of FL for an argument rather than argue something factually they know is wrong. That’s the truth of it and you know it.

Now that we have established that let’s go to something else. How about you guys decide how you are going to do with the new all conference schedule and how you will fair under it. I wonder if I will hear any thing from the other schools. The last time I proposed this, no one answered.

I’m not crying about playing FL. If he sees it different then he is blind. AL is never going to change this because it gives them a weaker schedule then everybody else. Al fans are never going to argue factually that I am correct that do away with the traditional foe and add a game or so to the schedule would result in a much better schedule rotation for the entire conference where the teams will all play each other more often. They are just going to call me names and say I am afraid of FL for an argument rather than argue something factually they know is wrong. That’s the truth of it and you know it.

Now that we have established that let’s go to something else. How about you guys decide how you are going to do with the new all conference schedule and how you will fair under it. I wonder if I will hear any thing from the other schools. The last time I proposed this, no one answered.
93b3d506536497149018fd6deb4e67ba.jpg

The cream will rise to the top. If we go with the 2 team rotational that I proposed earlier in this thread, the entire conference rotates through all opponents every three years. You can put your conspiracy theories away then - and if any team emerges from that kind of schedule with less 1-2 losses and wins the SEC - should have a very strong case for CFB playoff.

Alabama will adapt and overcome. How will LSU perform under this schedule?

Now that we have established that let’s go to something else.

You didn't establish anything. You stated your opinion and it's clearly based more on emotion than fact.

For example, you stated...

AL is never going to change this because it gives them a weaker schedule then everybody else.

That is factually incorrect....verifiabley factually incorrect.

I've heard you, many times ftr....and we disagree.

You certainly have no clue as usual.

You didn't establish anything. You stated your opinion and it's clearly based more on emotion than fact.

For example, you stated...

That is factually incorrect....verifiabley factually incorrect.

I've heard you, many times ftr....and we disagree.
I posted that every team would play every other team in the league every four years. With the traditional opponent they are lucky if they play them one game in 6 years.. let’s talk about something else.

Poor @Bill_D - Regularly getting his ass beat like a Curley Hallman team.
You are a knuckle head if you think I am wrong that the SEC would not have a much better schedule rotation without the traditional foe Not one of you has argued that is not correct because you can’t. So I am not the one losing.

You are a knuckle head if you think I am wrong that the SEC would not have a much better schedule rotation without the traditional foe Not one of you has argued that is not correct because you can’t. So I am not the one losing.
Keep telling yourself that, pal.

We have done that dozens upon dozens of times to no avail. You won't be moved so why would anyone waste their time?
LOL. Prove to me now that the SEC can have a better rotating schedule with a traditional foe. Never mind. It can’t be done and you know it and nobody has proved otherwise once let along hundreds of times.

What are your thoughts on the woman boxer and LSU getting off easy once again?
I was surprised. But on the other hand with Sankey it’s not as easy. I really expected both to get a tougher schedule. I expected us to get GA or TN and you to get FL. I know a lot of AL people who thought LSU would get TN and AL would get FL. That would have made the SOS still equal but both would be stronger. But for some reason they decided to crap on the bottom 2 in each division. I wonder if to keep AL from playing FL they had to look at SOS from the bottom side.

I was surprised. But on the other hand with Sankey it’s not as easy. I really expected both to get a tougher schedule. I expected us to get GA or TN and you to get FL. I know a lot of AL people who thought LSU would get TN and AL would get FL. That would have made the SOS still equal but both would be stronger. But for some reason they decided to crap on the bottom 2 in each division. I wonder if to keep AL from playing FL they had to look at SOS from the bottom side.
Honestly @Bill_D it sounds like you want LSU to puss out because you are afraid to compete.

LOL. Prove to me now that the SEC can have a better rotating schedule with a traditional foe. Never mind. It can’t be done and you know it and nobody has proved otherwise once let along hundreds of times.

You do understand that a "better schedule" is subjective, right?

Prove to me that blue is better than green.

Some people care about historical rivalries in college football. Some people realize that playing in conference opponents out of conference creates other issues....that have literally already occurred within the SEC.

We disagree and I'm fine with that. But when you crown yourself the winner of a debate, calling you out on your bullshit becomes second nature.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT