ADVERTISEMENT

Alabama Coach Nick Saban Retirement Plans Leaked

Urban Meyer as replacement? You are kidding, right?. I heard last week from my AL source that Kif was not going to take the AU job because Saban was retiring and he was going to AL. I didn’t belief that but now…… who knows? Still a little skeptical.

But Meyer? Does he have to clear the NCAA?

Urban Meyer as replacement? You are kidding, right?. I heard last week from my AL source that Kif was not going to take the AU job because Saban was retiring and he was going to AL. I didn’t belief that but now…… who knows? Still a little skeptical.

But Meyer? Does he have to clear the NCAA?

Click bait Bill. He's a spammer that gets paid to get people to click his links.

Click bait Bill. He's a spammer that gets paid to get people to click his links.
My AL source is not click bait. I do have a good source I talk to occasionally and I was told about Kiffin. I just didn’t think Saban would retire this year. I don’t think the source did either, but he didn’t say. But what was Meyer doing on AL campus? I don’t think he and Saban are special friends.

Last edited:
My AL source is not click bait. I do have a good source I talk to occasionally and I was told about Kiffin. I just didn’t think Saban would retire this year. I don’t think the did either, but he didn’t say. But what was Meyerdoung on AL campus? I don’t think he and Saban are special friends.

The guy you responded to is a spammer. I'm just trying to help...but I'm out.

I understood that. I was just telling you what I heard from a pretty fair source about Kiffin. I don’t know if any of it is factual.

Maybe one day but I honestly doubt it.

I also don't believe that anyone knows when Saban will retire save MAYBE Saban. Anyone claiming to know is FOS.

Let’s be honest, this is just our local board spammer trying to spread 🐀 ☠️

F this dude. Saban will retire when he’s damn good and ready.

My AL source is not click bait. I do have a good source I talk to occasionally and I was told about Kiffin. I just didn’t think Saban would retire this year. I don’t think the did either, but he didn’t say. But what was Meyer doing on AL campus? I don’t think he and Saban are special friends.
300px-Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Isn’t it interesting that @Bill_D suddenly has “a source” at Bama? Smells like get back for all of the info your LSU source (a real person I’ve interacted with) has passed along over the years, much to Bill’s dismay.
Well, if you really have read my posts I have referred to this source several times over the years. But I had occasion to get wished Happy Thanksgiving and I ask about Kiffin going to AU and he proposed the idea of Kiffin going to AL. He thinks it is a strong possibility. I always thought Dabo Sweeny. You know, like the Bear. “Mother is calling me.”

Hence why I said “your source”
Not my source. The guy on twitter was talking this year. I believe I said my source diidnt think he was retiring this year. Read it again. But I do think that if Kiffin went to AU AL wouldn’t look at him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT