ADVERTISEMENT

ADM vs Harlan

Who wins this?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mtdew_fever

All District
Jul 14, 2004
These are obviously the best two teams in class 3A this year. Who wins on Friday??

i have not seen adm play this year, but listen to them last week. i suspect these 2 teams will meet a 2nd time this year, my 2 cents worth...it sounds like adm has some speed on offense to the outside corners, and the radio announcers comment not many teams have the speed to content to it. .....i see adm likes the running game, and might have a tough sleding against harlans run defense....lewis central only got a bit over 100 yds against the cyclones ....but again they did not have their d1 back in that game....adm will not shut down harlans passing, now one will...it sounds like a very good adm team, but as i said, have not seen them ,,i will friday night...cal preps project a matchup has adm the winnner.....should be a great game from comments i have heard from the media and fans....i will take harlan in this one,, they have looked so good lately

watched adm vs winterset online....adm runs a no huddle.....they have a good run offense........

Last edited:
i have not seen adm play this year, but listen to them last week. i suspect these 2 teams will meet a 2nd time this year, my 2 cents worth...it sounds like adm has some speed on offense to the outside corners, and the radio announcers comment not many teams have the speed to content to it. .....i see adm likes the running game, and might have a tough sleding against harlans run defense....lewis central only got a bit over 100 yds against the cyclones ....but again they did not have their d1 back in that game....adm will not shut down harlans passing, now one will...it sounds like a very good adm team, but as i said, have not seen them ,,i will friday night...cal preps project adm the winnner.....should be a great game from comments i have heard from the media and fans....i will take harlan in this one,, they have looked so good lately

watched adm vs winterset online....adm runs a no huddle.....they have a good run offense........

ADM’s tough with their QB and RB. Should be an interesting game for sure.

ADM’s tough with their QB and RB. Should be an interesting game for sure.
harlan beat them last year...they must have improved a lot...eating their wheaties i quess

does adm stream their games? if they do ,,,,what website?

ADM has the fastest back in the state, won the drake relays as 9th grader in the 100 and the next year won the 200 I believe. They have a good QB and Benetti is a big man on both sides of the line. And yes they probably ate a lot of wheaties!

ADM has the fastest back in the state, won the drake relays as 9th grader in the 100 and the next year won the 200 I believe. They have a good QB and Benetti is a big man on both sides of the line. And yes they probably ate a lot of wheaties!
will be watching...looks to be a hell of a game....

not sure if there is anyone that can hang in there with harlan in 3a this season......next year, harlan has a lot of people to replace, though they will have a great running back and receiver back. cyclones will have a new qb, just not sure how good the qb will be....after watching all of the cylone games, getting to believe they are on one level above the 3a class this year.....just my 2 cents worth.....humbolt is having a good year, but again, i just dont think they are the same caliber as harlan

I am still surprised ADM didn’t hold it closer with Harlan. Really though Mt it was going to be closer to 10 pts.

adm defensive weakness is secondary, and harlan,s offensive power is their passing game.....though running game not bad either. harlans passing game if very tough to stop, really good receivers, and cyclones qb is on target most of the time

can watch the game here...click on the kma streaming at bottom of page..it will eventually start the game....

ADVERTISEMENT