ADVERTISEMENT

Actually proud of biden with surprise Thanksgiving w Troops

J/K he went to Nantucket with a billionaire

Trump went to see the troops when he was president

LOLOLOLOL
Maybe because there’s no troops in any war zone anymore ? No troops at risk for the first time in 30 yrs? … maybe he got some input from that brave generational military Trumpsky family ??

Shortest book in the world? Military tours of duty by the coward Trumpsky family in all of recorded time. LOLOLOLOLOLOL

What a moronic comment.

LOLOLOLOL
Maybe because there’s no troops in any war zone anymore ? No troops at risk for the first time in 30 yrs? … maybe he got some input from that brave generational military Trumpsky family ??

Shortest book in the world? Military tours of duty by the coward Trumpsky family in all of recorded time. LOLOLOLOLOLOL

What a moronic comment.
You voted for a guy that doesn’t know how to tie his own shoe. But you defend him at every turn. Lol

You voted for a guy that doesn’t know how to tie his own shoe. But you defend him at every turn. Lol
5f390268e89ebf001f0450a6

Better than voting for a real fascist dictator with the disposition of a 12 yr old. Under President Biden’s leadership the US is heading into the one of the greatest economies in global history. After the ports clear GDP will boom.

check your IRAs / Mutuals since January and get back to me. I told you people what was going to happen the day after the election and it still burns that azzz. Wall Street is still laughing all the way to the bank.

Happy Thanksgiving buddy

Better than voting for a real fascist dictator with the disposition of a 12 yr old. Under President Biden’s leadership the US is heading into the one of the greatest economies in global history. After the ports clear GDP will boom.

check your IRAs / Mutuals since January and get back to me. I told you people what was going to happen the day after the election and it still burns that azzz. Wall Street is still laughing all the way to the bank.

Happy Thanksgiving buddy
Dow down 1,000 pts today?

Under President Biden’s leadership the US is heading into the one of the greatest economies in global history. After the ports clear GDP will boom.

Happy Thanksgiving buddy

Bump

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT