ADVERTISEMENT

A heartbeat away from the presidency

She sucks at everything.... she even sucked her way to the top... literally

You know cream rises to the top but turds can also float. She is a floating turd
She sucks at everything.... she even sucked her way to the top... literally

You know cream rises to the top but turds can also float. She is a floating turd.
and you morons want to impeach Sleepy?? …. Make her POTUS . Speaker Pelosi is 3rd in succession so she likely becomes VP.

I can't imagine how she ever passed the Bar Exam, Makes one think that her exam was already completed when given to her . Naaaaaa, a democrat would never think of cheating at anything .
If you had met the number of lawyers that I have, you would know that the intellectual standard for reasoning ability is not very high.
Its mainly memorization. If deep thought is required, they usually Google and look up a precedent or statute. Some will argue for and against the same topic with different people - like me ;)

If you had met the number of lawyers that I have, you would know that the intellectual standard for reasoning ability is not very high.
Its mainly memorization. If deep thought is required, they usually Google and look up a precedent or statute. Some will argue for and against the same topic with different people - like me ;)
My nephew is a lawyer. Huge lib too. Spouts off talking points from someone else and swears by it.

sounds familiar, doesn’t it?

Fluid morality is a requirement.

The lawyers I know very well will sometimes try to crucify me on the stand. They will attempt to make very personal accusations against me and attack my character. They will spin and make shit up along the way. It's honestly astonishing.

I usually brush it off but one guy did get to me and he managed to piss me off. After court he said, "nothing personal...you know that, right?" I said..."if I get a chance to fvck your wife, nothing personal. You know that, right?"

He was suddenly in the same mood I was in. 😂

The lawyers I know very well will sometimes try to crucify me on the stand. They will attempt to make very personal accusations against me and attack my character. They will spin and make shit up along the way. It's honestly astonishing.

I usually brush it off but one guy did get to me and he managed to piss me off. After court he said, "nothing personal...you know that, right?" I said..."if I get a chance to fvck your wife, nothing personal. You know that, right?"

I assume these frequent court visits are due to your service as a deputy, not for activities related to your secret billionaire club.

I love fvcking with lawyers in court. I do a lot of expert witness testimony in civil cases. They are not in the same intellectual universe so they try to just confuse the jury.

In one case a couple of years back, The plaintiffs attorney kept asking really stupid repeated and rephrased questions and I kept reminding him that it was asked and answered . I deliberately kept calling him”counselor “ in my best sarcastic Ron White Asshole style to piss him off. . Finally he said” you act like you’re the smartest person in the world” I replied” no counselor… but I am the smartest man in this conversation “

Last edited:
I love fvcking with lawyers in court. I do a lot of expert witness testimony in civil cases. They are not in the same intellectual universe so they try to just confuse the jury.

In one case a couple of years back, The plaintiffs attorney kept asking really stupid repeated and rephrased questions and I kept reminding him that it was asked and answered . I deliberately kept calling him”counselor “ in my best sarcastic Ron White Asshole style to piss him off. . Finally he said” you act like you’re the smartest person in the world” I replied” no counselor… but I am the smartest man in this conversation “
Here’s one of my faves.

Q: Doctor, before you performed the autopsy, did you check for a pulse?

A: No.

Q: Did you check for blood pressure?

Q: Did you check for breathing?

Q: So, then it is possible that the patient was alive when you began the autopsy?

Q: How can you be so sure, Doctor?

A: Because his brain was sitting on my desk in a jar.

Q: But could the patient have still been alive, nevertheless?

A: Yes, it is possible that he could have been alive, practicing law somewhere.

There are may others: http://www.u.arizona.edu/~spikep/Humor/Legally Laughing.htm

I testified in a case in Federal Court once where I caused the lawyer of the plaintiff to turn on his own clients. My company owned 56.25% of an offshore mineral block where we had found a nice oil field. We were installing a large production facility and because we had to make changes to the facility and drill a gas injection well. The partners refused to approve the action. So I had a meeting with the partners and told them how costly it was going to be to delay the installation as we had a big offshore barge scheduled on certain dates to do the work and it would take at least 8 months before we would get another one and the penalty was also high and we would also lose 8 months of revenue at $120,000 a day. They still would not approve. So I told them I was going to do it anyway and to help them out my company would pay the $3MM additional costs an take it out of production. Everybody still refused, so I told them I was going to leave the meeting and odder all the changes Because we couldn’t wait.

I did so they sued my company and we switched it from state to Federal Court. the only witnesses the plaintiffs had were the President of my company and me as hostile witnesses.

The President didn’t last long. They got him to admit we Had violated the operating agreement.

Then they came after me. The lawyer ask me if I had violated the operating agreement and why did I do this without informing the clients. I told him that I had informed them in that the meeting.we had and I did because my hands were on the control and I was the only one who could avoid the loss. We had to have a proper decision and I did what I thought was right for them as well as my company.

The lawyer went to the rail and asked the partners if w hat I said was true. He then turned the judge and said no moe question and rested. He then picked up his briefcase. And left the courtroom without speaking to clients except saying they would discuss it later. He was pissed. You coukd tell. They had not told him I told them I was going to do it anyway.

I testified in a case in Federal Court once where I caused the lawyer of the plaintiff to turn on his own clients. My company owned 56.25% of an offshore mineral block where we had found a nice oil field. We were installing a large production facility and because we had to make changes to the facility and drill a gas injection well. The partners refused to approve the action. So I had a meeting with the partners and told them how costly it was going to be to delay the installation as we had a big offshore barge scheduled on certain dates to do the work and it would take at least 8 months before we would get another one and the penalty was also high and we would also lose 8 months of revenue at $120,000 a day. They still would not approve. So I told them I was going to do it anyway and to help them out my company would pay the $3MM additional costs an take it out of production. Everybody still refused, so I told them I was going to leave the meeting and odder all the changes Because we couldn’t wait.

I did so they sued my company and we switched it from state to Federal Court. the only witnesses the plaintiffs had were the President of my company and me as hostile witnesses.

The President didn’t last long. They got him to admit we Had violated the operating agreement.

Then they came after me. The lawyer ask me if I had violated the operating agreement and why did I do this without informing the clients. I told him that I had informed them in that the meeting.we had and I did because my hands were on the control and I was the only one who could avoid the loss. We had to have a proper decision and I did what I thought was right for them as well as my company.

The lawyer went to the rail and asked the partners if w hat I said was true. He then turned the judge and said no moe question and rested. He then picked up his briefcase. And left the courtroom without speaking to clients except saying they would discuss it later. He was pissed. You coukd tell. They had not told him I told them I was going to do it anyway.
You misspelled a couple of words here too.

is this irritating?

• Haha
Reactions: BamaFan1137
I like BillD. He’s a tough old coot. I only do this because he was calling me out on Breezy words like “predicated and banded “last week. Thought I’d give him a taste of his own medicine.
I never use a word purposely like predicated unless I have a reason. You evidently used those for a purpose for which I was unaware. All you needed to do was tell me why, not get riled up and make the post you did.

Actually, I spell and write well. My problem is proper use of the key pad on my I-Pad and phone.

Last edited:
My nephew is a lawyer. Huge lib too. Spouts off talking points from someone else and swears by it.

sounds familiar, doesn’t it?
On again, off again, currently ex lady friend is same way. She says she moderate, but JFC, she makes Romney look like Ted Cruz sometimes… our current feud is roe v wade. I’m personally pro life, politically pro choice, but also think that it should be a state issue. She’s a lawyer, and i keep asking her to point to me where in the constitution abortion is a protected right and why the Supreme Court should have protected it. We literally have the exact same view on where abortion should be allowed (around 15-18 weeks, but also neither of us would do it in personal case), but the idea I’m not willing to change who I vote for over it is an issue for her haha… apparently, we’re both essentially emotional masochists, so I’m sure we’ll work it out…

• Haha
On again, off again, currently ex lady friend is same way. She says she moderate, but JFC, she makes Romney look like Ted Cruz sometimes… our current feud is roe v wade. I’m personally pro life, politically pro choice, but also think that it should be a state issue. She’s a lawyer, and i keep asking her to point to me where in the constitution abortion is a protected right and why the Supreme Court should have protected it. We literally have the exact same view on where abortion should be allowed (around 15-18 weeks, but also neither of us would do it in personal case), but the idea I’m not willing to change who I vote for over it is an issue for her haha… apparently, we’re both essentially emotional masochists, so I’m sure we’ll work it out…
Well at least you aren’t hung up on “intellectual women” anymore. Always remember what Honk told you - they’re all dumber than shite so just **** ‘em for as long as it pleases you then find some more. In the end they’re just:

photo-1598974357801-cbca100e65d3

• Haha

Stand your ground...

....unless it's magical poon and there's a chance should could be filthy rich one day. In that case, babies have to die.

Stand your ground...

....unless it's magical poon and there's a chance should could be filthy rich one day. In that case, babies have to die.
A new human life begins at conception… actually the first cellular division with 46 chromosomes… so technically- prophase.

Prophase is the first stage of cell division in both mitosis and meiosis. Beginning after interphase, DNA has already been replicated when the cell enters prophase. The main occurrences in prophase are the condensation of the chromatin reticulum and the disappearance of the nucleolus.

. So that said… Where do you stand on frozen embryos? If any female you know has successful invitro fertilization - What about the ones which aren’t implanted. If disposed, Did they terminate a human organism??

A new human life begins at conception… actually the first cellular division with 46 chromosomes… so technically- prophase.

Prophase is the first stage of cell division in both mitosis and meiosis. Beginning after interphase, DNA has already been replicated when the cell enters prophase. The main occurrences in prophase are the condensation of the chromatin reticulum and the disappearance of the nucleolus.

. So that said… Where do you stand on frozen embryos? If any female you know has successful invitro fertilization - What about the ones which aren’t implanted. If disposed, Did they terminate a human organism??
Why don't you ask the NEA since you clearly support their stance on everything else.

I stand with alpha getting magic poon and rich AF if he can avoid fvcking it up.

Thanks for the 10th grade Biology refresher... :rolleyes:

(Important disclosure; read it s-l-o-w-l-y) IMO, humans have rights before birth and before conception, because I believe unborn children have a right not just to life, but they have a right to be created from the marital act and a right to live in their mother’s body.

IVF (look it up) violates those rights. If you take sperm and egg and mix them in a lab so that the TECHNICIAN causes the child to exist, that’s replacing the marital act and every child should come from the marital act, be a gift of self from husband and wife.

So I would say IVF would be wrong (as well as freezing them) unless the embryo came from the man & wife... and there were some other issues requiring them to use IVF in her womb. This creates a number of other possible issues (i.e. abandoned frozen embryos being adopted by a childless couple), but any decision or opinion does so.

Some ethicists might say it would be wrong to adopt frozen embryos because only the husband should impregnate his wife, not a lab technician. It's contrary to the natural order. I agree with this statement.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT