ADVERTISEMENT

A Final Embarrassment for Conservatives this Election Season: Georgia

Menace Sockeyes

Varsity
Apr 7, 2021
Maybe next time the GOP shouldn't expose how lowly they think of Black Americans by propping up the dumbest guy ever just because they think Blacks will just vote for him because if his skin tone? How'd that work out? Turns out black voters are a little more sophisticated and savvy than white Southern bigots give them credit for. Republicans earned that L.

Maybe next time the GOP shouldn't expose how lowly they think of Black Americans by propping up the dumbest guy ever just because they think Blacks will just vote for him because if his skin tone? How'd that work out? Turns out black voters are a little more sophisticated and savvy than white Southern bigots give them credit for. Republicans earned that L.
You’re the one that claims they don’t have the knowledge or means to obtain valid ID. Meanwhile, democrats far and wide continue to ruin the nation.

Stupid bitch Pelosi resigned because of her closeted husband who staged a crime like racist liberal hero Jussey Smollet, so that was nice.

Literally the dumbest person in all of government, AOC, is being investigated.

Potato Joe still refuses to go to the border or even acknowledge there’s a catastrophic issue while that disgusting looking clown Pierre covers his ass.

The tranny in his cabinet got caught stealing and got put on leave. The list grows daily.

Nice of you to flit by, sassy 💁🏼‍♂️ 😂

Reactions: BamaFan1137
HAHAHAHAHA! Pops and his straw men. Never change!
While it might be a "straw man" post, the voter ID part is certainly legitimate. IDs are required for many things. Why shouldn't you have to prove who you are to do something as important as voting?

And, this is a commentary for both sides. Voter fraud can certainly exist whether it be a Democrat or Republican.

While it might be a "straw man" post, the voter ID part is certainly legitimate. IDs are required for many things. Why shouldn't you have to prove who you are to do something as important as voting?

And, this is a commentary for both sides. Voter fraud can certainly exist whether it be a Democrat or Republican.
Sure. I can see the validity of needing an ID, while at the same time knowing why Republicans wanted it. (Hint: It had nothing to do with fraud. Just like poll taxes had nothing to do with money.)

Sure. I can see the validity of needing an ID, while at the same time knowing why Republicans wanted it. (Hint: It had nothing to do with fraud. Just like poll taxes had nothing to do with money.)
The problem with politics is dumbass white “men” like you think that you have to think and assume for black voters and really black people in general. You’re a hoax, sassy.

White male libs are the most racist piles of shit in the country.

Conversely, I can see why Democrats didn't want it. (Hint: It had nothing to do with racism and lack of access.)

ID for the resident state? Or no?

Reactions: dhetiger
Of course. That's why I said fraud can be done by anyone, R or D
You ok with mail in voting? It’s been done for 200 years.
Civil or At War? Mail-In Voting and the 2020 Election
https://www.unlv.edu/news/release/civil-or-war-mail-voting-and-2020-election

Most congress ( all Trumps) and all military… any folks who don’t want to stand in line.

Never a problem until the cult of the biggest loser in American politics used it as a weapon to explain why 80 million voters think he and the candidates he endorsed are corrupt.

Most congress ( all Trumps) and all military… any folks who don’t want to stand in line.

Never a problem until the cult of the biggest loser in American politics used it as a weapon to explain why 80 million voters think he and the candidates he endorsed are corrupt.
Frankly, no. I'm not good with mail in voting unless you are stationed overseas. And then, you should be on a base presenting ID.

Frankly, no. I'm not good with mail in voting unless you are stationed overseas. And then, you should be on a base presenting ID.
And that problem began 2 years ago… anything before the stop the steal conspiracy ?

So elderly , handicapped and out of state residents should have to stand in line?

And that problem began 2 years ago… anything before the stop the steal conspiracy ?

So elderly , handicapped and out of state residents should have to stand in line?
We figured out how to get to the moon. We should be able to figure out how to accommodate people who can't stand in line. Per usual, you are going to lose an argument with me. You should stick to Ambien and fvcking off.

Once again you are fvcking lying. The only mailed votes have been for absentee voters who notified the locality in advance. There were wartime exceptions during the Tevolution and civi Wars. But of course you are trying to say that bullshit we saw in 2020 is something we have always had. Just more of your blatant lies.

Is this retribution for watching the military votes from the Pittsburgh area crush Trump so badly it put Pennsylvania out of reach?

Is this retribution for watching the military votes from the Pittsburgh area crush Trump so badly it put Pennsylvania out of reach?
No, Alice. It's an honest point of view about how showing IDs to vote would help avoid another Trump temper tantrum about things being "stolen" from him.

Hunter derangement continues as a comforting distraction while the Trumpsky Organization is shut down by Letitia for systematic fraud…Guilty as Fock… unanimous jury … all 17 counts…as I said.

Speaking of Hunter, why would a Republican actively try to shut that investigation down? Perhaps if one has a son that could get dragged into it?

Speaking of Hunter, why would a Republican actively try to shut that investigation down? Perhaps if one has a son that could get dragged into it?

Perhaps if a former POTUS has children who would have to be convicted under any statutes used to prosecute Hunter?

As I said- let er rip! Lots of Kushner and Ivanka deals to examine in a Senate committee. It will be very gratifying. Can’t wait to get started.

Perhaps if a former POTUS has children who would have to be convicted under any statutes used to prosecute Hunter?

As I said- let er rip! Lots of Kushner and Ivanka deals to examine in a Senate committee. It will be very gratifying. Can’t wait to get started.
If there were something it would have been drug our already. Are you fvxking this stupid and obsessed?

Lol you’d cry like a baby if any of the Biden mafia were charged with anything.

Reactions: Reasoned
Are you fvxking this stupid and obsessed?
blaine-anderson-darren-criss.gif

Reactions: BamaFan1137
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT