ADVERTISEMENT

A Final Embarrassment for Conservatives this Election Season: Georgia

If there were something it would have been drug our already. Are you fvxking this stupid and obsessed?
Drugs are a nothing- there is a legit Barr initiated investigation paralleling that of Mike Flynn, Paul Manafort and Roger Stone ( you look it up) . Tax improprieties and FARA .. He will likely be convicted and pardoned.

The Kushner- Trump Saudi Qatar deals will be exposed under the same committees.

Hunter 2-3 Million
Kushner = B I L L I O N S

That’s why it dies.. and you people will go apeshit

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOOOOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Drugs are a nothing- there is a legit Barr initiated investigation paralleling that of Mike Flynn, Paul Manafort and Roger Stone ( you look it up) . Tax improprieties and FARA .. He will likely be convicted and pardoned.

The Kushner- Trump Saudi Qatar deals will be exposed under the same committees.

Hunter 2-3 Million
Kushner = B I L L I O N S

That’s why it dies.. and you people will go apeshit

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOOOOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
How old are you? Serious question

Well I know how old I am… it’s you who can’t get their story straight.

Would you like to hear more about fighting in Vietnam after 1973?

You’re an idiot.
Are you saying there was no fighting in Vietnam after ‘73? Or are you saying the US was no longer involved in Vietnam after’73

Maybe next time the GOP shouldn't expose how lowly they think of Black Americans by propping up the dumbest guy ever just because they think Blacks will just vote for him because if his skin tone? How'd that work out? Turns out black voters are a little more sophisticated and savvy than white Southern bigots give them credit for. Republicans earned that L.
It is an embarrassment to the entire country that he was not elected no matter who he was running against, but mostly those who did not vote for him.

Nice dodge. You could recognize @HONKifUvCOACHED4BAMA is trolling you and answer @ZosoDawg ’s legit question.
Ok wasn’t sure that he was aware of the honk troll … I just got tired of arguing with the idiot about when the hostilities really ended.

I have linked the memoirs of some of the pilots that I served with during Operations Talon Vice and Frequent Wind- basically the evacuation of the Embassy, civilian contractors and remaining military and their dependents. ..

We also recovered the bodies of the last two Marines who were killed in a rocket attack during evacuation.

The pilots / authors ended up with me on the USS Midway and we were together at Maxwell Air base in Montgomery while we processed out.

Ok wasn’t sure that he was aware of the honk troll … I just got tired of arguing with the idiot about when the hostilities really ended.

I have linked the memoirs of some of the pilots that I served with during Operations Talon Vice and Frequent Wind- basically the evacuation of the Embassy, civilian contractors and remaining military and their dependents. .. we also recovered the bodies of the last two Marines who were killed in a rocket attack during evacuation.

They ended up with me on the USS Midway and we were together at Maxwell Air base in Montgomery while we processed out.

Now you see why everyone on this board gets tired of your repeated bullshit, same thing

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Far Less - FOR SURE- than the collective obsession with Joes dementia and Hunters crack , ignoring an obvious insurrection.. or the whatever the current outrage from MAGA media.
Insurrection, lol. Was there criminal intent by the bad orange man?

Far Less - FOR SURE- than the collective obsession with Joes dementia and Hunters crack , ignoring an obvious insurrection.. or the whatever the current outrage from MAGA media.
Are you serious with this response? You're totaling your individual posts compared to a collective in terms of numbers of posts?

Once Joe violates his oath of office- let me know.

images

Reactions: David_Dennison
Negative. You should read court ruling instead of Cult media. Here’s the truth - my Christmas gift to you to assist in your deprogramming.

“The United States Constitution does not define a federal power over immigration, yet courts have deemed it a “plenary power” of a sovereign nation. United States immigration law has developed extensively, often free of judicial review.”

High school democracy lesson- Simplified for your folks…

Thumbnail of inconvenient fact for ye :
Immigration is purely in the jurisdiction of the legislative branch.

Remember where you gained this bit of wisdom… tell all your friends and you’ll be the smartest guy in the room.

• Haha
Reactions: Pops Masterson
According to gator’s kangaroo court there was. Fcking losers.
His WH lawyers will testify that he planned the insurrection prior to J6.

My favorites to Clark and Eastman “ This letter ( trump asked themto write to states) is a murder - suicide pact” Get yourself a good criminal Lawyer- you’re going to need one”

It’s all on their phones. Cipallone And Hirschmann will sink them.. they get immunity to sink Trumpsky…
Then Mike pence can start his run for 2024

• Haha
Today he looked pretty presidential and did not call for suspension on the Constitution . So he gets the sanity vote.

Once Joe violates his oath of office- let me know.
Didn’t he swear to uphold and defend the constitution?

Exhibit A. The southern border

Reactions: Reasoned
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT