ADVERTISEMENT

8M Finals

NWIAorBUST

Freshman
Aug 30, 2019
NWIAorBUST - (13-1)
Mazen - (11-3)
yourself_ (11-3)

#1 Audubon (12-1) vs #3 Don Bosco (12-0)

My thoughts: It will be a competitive game for about a half, then the Dons will pull away as they did against TV. Too many horses they can lean on. Audubon's solid run game will run some clock and keep the game closer in the beginning if they can sustain some drives. They will need to open up the run game and hit a couple shots over top to keep this game competitive all the way through.

Prediction: Audubon 24 - 42 Don Bosco

NWIAorBUST - (13-1)
Mazen - (11-3)
yourself_ (11-3)

My thoughts: It will be a competitive game for about a half, then the Dons will pull away as they did against TV. Too many horses they can lean on. Audubon's solid run game will run some clock and keep the game closer in the beginning if they can sustain some drives. They will need to open up the run game and hit a couple shots over top to keep this game competitive all the way through.

After watching both games last week, I would agree with your prediction. DB has too many weapons and their defensive speed is amazing

Reactions: LetItFlyCulter
NWIAorBUST - (13-1)
Mazen - (11-3)
yourself_ (11-3)

Bosco by 24-30.

For Audubon to have a chance they have to do these three things.
1) Have more time of possession. Keep Bosco’s high powered offense off the field.

2) Make their possessions count. They have to win the turnover margin. I believe bosco’s defense averages 3 takeaways per game. Bosco doesn’t make that many mistakes but when they do Audubon has to capitalize.

3) Make bosco pass more. I think Bosco’s pass blocking is significantly worse than their run blocking. So if Bosco passes more I believe Audubon has a better chance at forcing bosco to make mistakes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT