ADVERTISEMENT

81 million votes, eh?

BamaFan1137

All District
Nov 5, 2001

It's been confirmed by SparkToro, a software company that audit social media outlets, that almost half of Biden's 22.2 million followers on Twitter (or Twatter) are fake accounts and bots! Thus raising the obvious question of whether or not 81 million voted for this POS (which we all know is a lie).

***Stolen from another board

Reactions: hokiemokie
leslie-nielsen-nothing-to-see-here.gif

It's been confirmed by SparkToro, a software company that audit social media outlets, that almost half of Biden's 22.2 million followers on Twitter (or Twatter) are fake accounts and bots! Thus raising the obvious question of whether or not 81 million voted for this POS (which we all know is a lie).

I hate to bring this up but this doesn’t forgive or justify the happenings of January 6. We need to get rid of both of these bastards. I am so sick of presidential politics I want to throw up every time I hear the choices we get.

I hate to bring this up but this doesn’t forgive or justify the happenings of January 6. We need to get rid of both of these bastards. I am so sick of presidential politics I want to throw up every time I hear the choices we get.
Ok, gator.

So what you’re saying is Trumpsky was awful an Joes isn’t quite that bad yet?

Yea, I'm not sure how one (one without TDS I mean) could interpret what I said that way but I get that you would.

I'm not sure if I've ever said this to you but here it goes...I hope Trump doesn't run in 2024. Holy crap, right???

😂
Gator views everything through Orangeman Bad glasses.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT