ADVERTISEMENT

5 straight, 8 of 10, 12 of 15, 15 of 20.

Reactions: Orange_N_White
I wish TAMU would do it again. All the righteous indignation in this state over Jimbo's comments about Saban is nauseating.

I'm beginning to think that you two are feigning distaste for one another while subconsciously you both hate us instead.

If we don't talk about these feelings, we're never going to work through them.

Reactions: GwinnettDawg
And you dont think 2nd and 26 wasn’t a gift? We are a generous bunch.

2nd and 26? I'm not familiar with that? Is there a video that you can link to help refresh my memory?

PS...I'm not clicking on a link to some bogus pick-6 that was clearly a gift where it's almost certain that a penalty was missed. What penalty, you ask? I'll be asking the questions here sir.

2nd and 26? I'm not familiar with that? Is there a video that you can link to help refresh my memory?

PS...I'm not clicking on a link to some bogus pick-6 that was clearly a gift where it's almost certain that a penalty was missed. What penalty, you ask? I'll be asking the questions here sir.
Zoso, you got that cowboy frank link for 1137?

If it makes any of you feel better, I was sent this gram EARLY in the morning towards the end of my shift. The first time I watched it, I was like "holy crap, she's not wearing underwear and I think I saw her bush."

Except, as it turned out, her bush was a black c0ck.

If it makes any of you feel better, I was sent this gram EARLY in the morning towards the end of my shift. The first time I watched it, I was like "holy crap, she's not wearing underwear and I think I saw her bush."

That bitch is hung like Hillary Clinton

• Haha
Reactions: BamaFan1137

Indecent exposure arrest?

Reactions: BamaFan1137
I wish TAMU would do it again. All the righteous indignation in this state over Jimbo's comments about Saban is nauseating.
I hope aTm loses to Harsin so the yeller man increase his contract and duration. You better keep him! We already know that if anyone else want that shithole job the would have taken it in the last searchafter Gus was fahred.

I hope aTm loses to Harsin so the yeller man increase his contract and duration. You better keep him! We already know that if anyone else want that shithole job the would have taken it in the last searchafter Gus was fahred.
True. NOBODY wants to coach there after this fiasco.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT