ADVERTISEMENT

3A Championship Game Prediction

Nov 30, 2002
Who do you have advancing to the title game in 3A?

I'll take:

NORTH SCOTT - Advanced past Assumption and West Delaware to get to the dome. I think they have too many weapons for Xavier.
HARLAN - Beat a very good Lewis Central team twice. Tough defensive team will be too much for BHRV

xavier-
gooing with xavier, dont know much about north scott, though i do believe they are a tough team.. i have seen xavier play, and this is going to be close one..

harlan- harlan was helped with 3 lewis central turnovers, and sent them to the semi,s...bhrv is really playing good and has big offensive line. but i got to go with harlan

Rain and ice here this morning, so just on here after chores for a bit.
Looking at 3 prediction web sites, they show the following for the semi- final games:

Teams-----------Harlan Comm---BHRV---------Xavier----NS E
BC Moore----------26----------------20--------------20---------19
Cal Preps-----------28-----------------20-------------19----------20
Massey--------------26-----------------21--------------20---------19

Looks like the 3 prediction web sites have both games close

Anyhow, I just thought I'd put their predictions on here for the semi final games.

Last edited:
Congrats Break the Rock you nailed it once again! No love for NS this year apart from you!
Let me guess. Everyone will pick Harlan this week! No offense to any of the teams NS beat in the play offs because they were all very good and all of the games came down to the wire. Staring to feel like NS is a team of destiny this year. They may not have “superstars”....but they have a lot of very good players, tons of skill guys, a tough D, great kicking game and they have been playing clean when it comes to turnovers and penalties. Good recipe to win close games. Yes, I have NS winning this week again against a very very good Harlan team.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT