ADVERTISEMENT

3A 2022 looking forward

Apr 22, 2021
Anybody have any thoughts on contenders next year? Harlan Comm. looks to be returning a lot of players, who will have the best chance to dethrone them?
BHRV
Solon
WD

I think that Harlan has the best chance to repeat of any of the champions, I really don't know if there is a team right now that I think could take them down. I do think that the 3 teams you have listed are where you start because of their tradition.

Others to watch

Humboldt- loses their best player who did a lot but do replace some talent, it will be interesting to see how they continue to build

Independence- Same with Humboldt lose their best player, but this is a program that has been improving year after year can they take that next step and get to the dome.

ADM- Seemed to be very young, they could be a team to watch.

Nevada will be tough again. D2 will be a fun district to watch again but I'd go with Nevada to win it next year. Also don't sleep on SB-L...

District 2 will be tough again next year. Humboldt won't be nearly as good but will still be tough as will Nevada. Ballard has a good back returning The younger Manske looked very good on D and will be their QB at Algona. North Polk loses 2 big pieces but return quite a bit including a 1,000yd rusher after losing 3 games to playoff teams by a combined 5 points. Definitely will be the most competitive district.

Overall Harlan, Indy, BHRV and Solon are the top 4 and SBL are always good.

District 2 will be tough again next year. Humboldt won't be nearly as good but will still be tough as will Nevada. Ballard has a good back returning The younger Manske looked very good on D and will be their QB at Algona. North Polk loses 2 big pieces but return quite a bit including a 1,000yd rusher after losing 3 games to playoff teams by a combined 5 points. Definitely will be the most competitive district.

Overall Harlan, Indy, BHRV and Solon are the top 4 and SBL are always good.
good chance these teams will be there every year...since the tough competition went to 4a

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT