ADVERTISEMENT

3:00PM tomorrow

Weren't you saying a couple of days ago that Trump would be going to jail outside of Miami and not Orisville?
He also said he would go to jail in Atlanta. I’m trying to keep up, but his narrative changes daily.

Just like all of his Vietnam bullschit. It changes every time he brings it up. He’s a monumental liar and a fraud.
None of my VietNam story changes . You just forgot over the years and keep making shit up - that gradually morphs to some other delusion. I lose track. You have make up silly nonsense fantasies like a little kid.

I think mainly because you ( like bone spurs Don ) have this secret hatred and inferiority complex about VietNam veterans. You really wanted to pretend to play soldier as a kid.. never could overcome your cowardice as an adult to actually do it.

You keep yapping about Because you’re still embarrassed to know the fighting and NV invasion WERE STILL GOING ON TWO years after you said it stopped. You are just a cartoon character to me.

Be specific- what kind of nurse in your delusions? I must have missed the licensing test.
b3805896ab01500c228bedf69834b48a.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT