ADVERTISEMENT

3:00PM tomorrow

David_Dennison

All District
Jul 13, 2020
Put up or STFU

As I said… Trumpsky shot himself in the foot by revealing it…

Garland just bitch slapped Trumpsky telling him he was going to unseal the warrant info and allow to go public unless he files an objection.

Predications welcome …

He’s guilty as fvck so Im saying the chicken shit coward will object to publication of the evidence.

Trumpsky started it- Garland just finished it.

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
If he's guilty, nail him.
Your predication?? All Cult will deflect KNOWING what’s going to happen.

I’ll repeat that he’s a chickenshit lying coward and will NOT want the document list released . I’m betting the house he keeps it sealed.

I’ll repeat that he’s a chickenshit lying coward and will NOT want the document list released . I’m betting the house he keeps it sealed.
I'm hoping that, if he wants to keep it sealed, that everyone will see through it. That'll clearly mean he's guilty as fvck. If he says "let them see it" and there's nothing there to justify it, Garland should be removed, and you can guarantee that Trump will be POTUS in 2024.

Reactions: Orange_N_White
Put up or STFU

Garland just bitch slapped Trumpsky telling him he was going to unseal the warrant info and allow to go public unless he files an objection.

Predications welcome …

He’s guilty as fvck so Im saying the chicken shit coward will object to publication of the evidence.

If the FBI waited 18 months to seize "nuclear documents" from a country club, everyone at the agency should be fired.

He will object just to watch your vag bleed. You’d do the same so just stfu.

Reactions: Orange_N_White
Total bullshit. He could have released it to the press at 5:00 pm after they handed it to his attorney. He was the subject. It’s a matter if his own privacy. He publicized it. He could have shown them to Fox. He didn’t. His aim was to vilify DOJ and FBI for being mean to him.

I’m sorry he hurt your feelings…again…. But he said to release…so release it

Total bullshit. He could have released it to the press at 5:00 pm after they handed it to his attorney. He was the subject. It’s a matter if his own privacy. He publicized it. He could have shown them to Fox. He didn’t. His aim was to vilify DOJ and FBI for being mean to him.
LMAO! Wrong again...Orangeman nightmares...

Reactions: dustinator
Trump is playing with your emotions again, and it’s an absolute joy to watch.

Put up or STFU

Predications welcome …

Was that 3p EST or CST (or, Aztec Calendar)???

So, if you yourself doesn't like the message then it is Total Bullshit, on the other hand if I or anyone else not a democrat on the board doesn't like a message then according to you we are all cult members ? You're as transparent as a brand new windshield . .

I think gator got his calendar invites mixed up on his smart phone. 3pm was just a reminder for his mid afternoon dump. 💩🚽

Put up or STFU

Predications welcome …

It’s 3:25 you NTAC

Do you own an orange man voodoo doll and poke it with pins daily? It is a deep hate... even more than an Auburn hate. Seek medical help now.

If the FBI waited 18 months to seize "nuclear documents" from a country club, everyone at the agency should be fired.
You are not smart. All you people are repeating only thr bubble bullshit. It’s like the voting machines , Oboma stealing documents, kraken and Durham….all over again.

The existence of the remaining documents were CLEARLY DENIED were denied in a formal affidavit , declining the June Subpoena for production in the . affidavit from his resident attorney at MaraLago ( who also was notified and on site for the search) … She is fine too. It’s a shame. Unfortunately she will go under the bus and be disbarred as we’re his attorneys of 10 yrs Drunk Spastic Rudy and Michael Cohen. Rudy will do time in GA.

if you want to know what’s going on outside the bubble- just ask me.

Trump is playing with your emotions again, and it’s an absolute joy to watch.
Playing?? It was a joy for me too. I almost rubbed the hide off of it when the warrant was served.

That can only mean one thing. Indictments are around the corner. If you are searched by the FBI they already know what you have and where it is. His attorney and Cult now have the inventory that his affidavit falsely said he did NOT have. That’s perjury.

Obstruction of Justice for sure.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Pops Masterson
Playing?? It was a joy for me too. I almost rubbed the hide off of it when the warrant was served.

That can only mean one thing. Indictments are around the corner. If you are searched by the FBI they already know what you have and where it is. His attorney and Cult now have the inventory that his affidavit falsely said he did NOT have. That’s perjury.

Obstruction of Justice for sure.

So you believe that he will be convicted and perhaps serve time for this?

How many similar predications have you made? Do you ever tire of being wrong?

You are not smart. All you people are repeating only thr bubble bullshit. It’s like the voting machines , Oboma stealing documents, kraken and Durham….all over again.

The existence of the remaining documents were CLEARLY DENIED were denied in a formal affidavit , declining the June Subpoena for production in the . affidavit from his resident attorney at MaraLago ( who also was notified and on site for the search) … She is fine too. It’s a shame. Unfortunately she will go under the bus and be disbarred as we’re his attorneys of 10 yrs Drunk Spastic Rudy and Michael Cohen. Rudy will do time in GA.

If they believed that he had dangerous nuclear documents none of that shit would have mattered.

Reactions: GwinnettDawg
If they believed that he had dangerous nuclear documents none of that shit would have mattered.
That’s what most Trump defenders don’t know. He hid the most critical files when archives came to inspect and collected the first 12 boxes. The only way they knew there were sensitive documents was because of a SS whistleblower. Apparently Don pissed him off and he ratted.

Declassified / Classified or not- someone is going down hard. Trumpsky will throw someon under the bus and the Cult will defend him till the death.

however … as I said.. he goes to jail for the insurrection charges not this. Maybe the GA Governor he insulted will pardon him. It’s a state charge.

• Haha
Reactions: Pops Masterson
That’s what most Trump defenders don’t know. He hid the most critical files when archives came to inspect and collected the first 12 boxes. The only way they knew there were sensitive documents was because of a SS whistleblower. Apparently Don pissed him off and he ratted.

Declassified / Classified or not- someone is going down hard. Trumpsky will throw someon under the bus and the Cult will defend him till the death.

however … as I said.. he goes to jail for the insurrection charges not this. Maybe the GA Governor he insulted will pardon him. It’s a state charge.
Holy shit. Yesterday you said it was likely a SS doing their duty, meaning you have no idea and are just making shit up. Now today you state it as fact. Do you not see that we see this and that’s a big reason we laugh at you? I have never seen anyone want something to be true so badly that they will just make shit up. And you do it in such a condescending way, as if you are an authority on everything. Yet literally nothing you have said of any substance is accurate. You don’t know Jack shit. You’re on a fvckin message board that used to be about football. If you knew anything you’d be somewhere else. Just stop pretending and tell us how Bammer is gonna roll. You’re exhausting.

Ok boomer

• Haha
Reactions: GwinnettDawg
Holy shit. Yesterday you said it was likely a SS doing their duty, meaning you have no idea and are just making shit up. Now today you state it as fact. Do you not see that we see this and that’s a big reason we laugh at you? I have never seen anyone want something to be true so badly that they will just make shit up. And you do it in such a condescending way, as if you are an authority on everything. Yet literally nothing you have said of any substance is accurate. You don’t know Jack shit. You’re on a fvckin message board that used to be about football. If you knew anything you’d be somewhere else. Just stop pretending and tell us how Bammer is gonna roll. You’re exhausting.
He’s a cartoon. I just laugh.

Reactions: hokiemokie
as I said.. he goes to jail for the insurrection charges not this.

crying-still.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT